First solo trip (I guess this is now a trip report)

It’s September 1 which means I’m exactly one month away from my trip. By this time next month I will be sitting in the Charlottesville, NC airport waiting for my flight to Orlando.

I don’t really have anything left to do for planning, so I bought myself a new shirt to wear.

It’s September 1 which means I’m exactly one month away from my trip. By this time next month I will be sitting in the Charlottesville, NC airport waiting for my flight to Orlando.

I don’t really have anything left to do for planning, so I bought myself a new shirt to wear.
View attachment 601412
OMG! I love this shirt 😊

I had to get one for my husband who LOVES sloths & HP - & one for myself - only my patronus is a bookworm 👍

Hope you have a wonderful trip - looking forward to hearing about it!

OMG! I love this shirt 😊

I had to get one for my husband who LOVES sloths & HP - & one for myself - only my patronus is a bookworm 👍

Hope you have a wonderful trip - looking forward to hearing about it!
Thanks Dory. I am so ready to get away.

The bookworm patronus would be appropriate for my husband, he loves his books and has a lot of them.

The last two weeks before a trip seems to be long and time stands still

A few days out from a trip will go by quickly!

I know you will have a very fun filled time.

See you at the Darkside this month charade!

And hope to see the other homies also..

i am hoping these 2 weeks go by quickly. I have started checking the weather reports in Orlando. Hoping it won’t be too hot when I go.

Macraven, I look forward to meeting you on the 2nd.

It's getting close, you must be so excited! My daughter has already purchased a couple of tees for our trip next May.

I went a little overboard buying shirts for my Disney trip this past May. I’m limiting myself to 2 new shirts for this trip. Of course, I might buy something else in the gift shop while I am there.

I’m now one week out. By this time next Friday I should be on a plane getting ready to take off.
I had a nice screen shot of a countdown with the Gringotts dragon showing exactly 7 days, but the site won't let me post it.
View attachment 607039

Nice!!

Hope the week flies past quickly till you get there Charade........

Bag packed. Online check in for flight and hotel complete. Wake up alarm set. I think I’m ready.

Hope you get some sleep Charade......night before a trip is always exciting!

Have the best time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter