FIRST PIN !!! But to my parents address

su_A_ve

DIS Veteran
I simply don't get it - My first PIN ever, but goes to my parents address. The kids free one, which is no good as one of my DS is a junior.

I joke to my dad that this is for him to take the grand kids - we have the same name...

I've never gotten a pin in my exact name but I've gotten one a few times for my address and a name very close to mine. I was able to use it when I explained the name mix-up to the CM. It's always worth a try.......if you can use it.

Use it.:thumbsup2 I don't think it will be an issue. Who's to say you don't live there?;)

I've gotten a pin sent to my home..with my mother's name. She's traveled with us to Disney previously. I made all the reservations and confirmations for both reservations were sent to my address (prior to Disney e-mailing them). I suppose that's why she got a PIN..but it was sent to our address.

I'm assuming I can use it since it's my household. I had booked a trip for her once that they canceled so I'm guessing why. It's' my maiden name but different first name....

search isn't working and I know i've seen this before so I'm assuming I'm ok. I just want to find out details and price it out....ugh.

Trish

I simply don't get it - My first PIN ever, but goes to my parents address. The kids free one, which is no good as one of my DS is a junior.

I joke to my dad that this is for him to take the grand kids - we have the same name...

But was it to you or your parents?? Mine always go to my parents address in my maiden name (and I never even lived in that house as they moved after I was married). I have never had a problem using those pins either...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter