First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

Ottawa Apple from the popcorn cart in Canada. I don't like sweet drinks and it is just the right amount of whisky and tart for me and super refreshing when it is hot.

IPA lover here. Whether it's Jai Alai, Old Elephant Foot, or any of the others, drinking an IPA back at WDW will be a very happy moment indeed for me!
And it turned out to be..... not an IPA at all, but a Kronenbourg at Chefs de France, which is the only beer sold there. Still, great to be back!

Annapurna Zing from Nomad Lounge at AK, and a French 75 with gin (not cognac) at the first lounge I can find that knows how to make them.

My hands down favorite drink in WDW is the Spicy Bloody Mary at the Rose and Crown Pub in UK. It's worth every penny and actually has a decent amount of alcohol in it. Ask for extra tabasco and olives :)
And Might I add, I'm sooo disappointed in the Grapefruit Beer in Germany. It only has 2% alcohol in it-that's just juice!:(

Last edited:
I like the backscratcher at the Poly or Mai Tai. I’m kind of basic. I could get drinks at all the Poly Resort locations all night and be a happy camper.

I usually go for a beer as soon as I can. Some of the best drinks I've had at WDW have been the simplest:

1) Having an IPA at the Big River Grille on the Boardwalk a few minutes after checking in on Day 1 of my latest trip. Hot day, cold beer, overlooking the boardwalk and lake over to the Beach and Yacht Clubs, the first of seven days of fun. Perfecto.

2) On a trip several years ago with my wife and girls we had a lunch ADR at Mama Melrose at DHS. It was during the hottest July on record a few years back with a heat index on that particular day of 115 degrees. We stepped into the AC in the entry area and got our table after about 5 minutes and moments after we sat I had a Peroni in a frosty beer mug and almost passed out from the elation.

For booze, it has to be the Diablo from La Cava in the Mexico pavilion in Epcot - or the Margarita kiosk on the Boardwalk and it's gotta be a lime over rocks with a double shot of hot pepper simple syrup.

Never been to Trader Sam's, so I'll have to hit it up next trip. Maybe my new favorite is there.

My hands down favorite drink in WDW is the Spicy Bloody Mary at the Rose and Crown Pub in UK. It's worth every penny and actually has a decent amount of alcohol in it. Ask for extra tabasco and olives :)

You're speaking my language. 🔥

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts