First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

I had the Citrus Freeze at Garden Grill for the first time last week. The server said that it would taste like Florida and he was right!

DW and I immediately looked at each other and said: Food & Wine Festival, Canada, Unibroue Ephemere..... Never listed anywhere, but usually in the cart in front.... A lovely refreshingly crisp apple flavored beer...

Lapu Lapu, but I would love the blood orange margarita from Flying Fish. Sadly it is closed.

The Manhattan at Hollywood Brown Derby. It's the best whisky drink I've ever had.

Stop you are making me thirsty! We are staying at BLT in June 2021 and I want something/anything from the Outer Rim after the kids are asleep. Even my wife can come.

IPA lover here. Whether it's Jai Alai, Old Elephant Foot, or any of the others, drinking an IPA back at WDW will be a very happy moment indeed for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter