First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

In my opinion this is a little different from your FAVORITE. My favorite Disney drink is the avocado margarita, but it's not the first thing I'm getting when I finally go back. I'm going to Trader Sam's for a Nautilus! What will your first Disney drink be?
It's like you read my mind! The Nautilus is already written into the budget lol. I've also seen the current pre mixed margaritas at La Cava and having your drink poured so obviously from huge plastic bottles doesn't give the sense of good value for money atm...
We are booked for epcot the first day, so my other option is the plum wine from Japan while sitting next to the Koi pond...

We'll be stopping in at Geyser Point, since we're staying at WL, when we get in. So what's good there?

Our first night is at CCV the first week of Oct. I'm grabbing a Captain's Mai Tai from Geyser Point.

My favorite is the Spikey Pineapple from Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Poly. But, I also love the basic sangria that you can get at most restaurants. They both taste like vacation to me!

I just booked for March and have been giving this a lot of thought, it will probably be one of the pool bar drinks.

If POR has opened in time for our stay next year I think a Hurricane from Muddy Rivers will be the perfect way to celebrate.

I know what I won't get: Tipsy Ducks in Love. Green tea, Jim Beam, chocolate .....:crazy2::crazy2:. I know some people love it but I still remember that as being the most foul drink I have ever gotten.

But the Mojito at Narcoosees? Yep, I'd drink that :love:

We have a res at SSR in June 21. Hopefully we will get lucky and be able to move to BLT. If so the wife and I will jump on the monorail and go the Trader Sam's. We have never been there I am so looking forward to it. Any suggestions for our first?

We'll be stopping in at Geyser Point, since we're staying at WL, when we get in. So what's good there?

LOVE Geyser point! I like sweeter cocktails so Banana Cabana is a favorite. I believe my husband got the blueberry lemonade and enjoyed that. Now that's where I want to be! After spending a morning in MK, relaxing with a cold beverage and some Cheesy BBQ Briskey 😋

First drink at Disney??? Are you kidding??? We're not millionaires!!! At 15 bucks a pop we gotta drink off property! :jester::jester::jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!