First Christmas Trip to Disney 12/07

I thought I posted on here. I think I asked if your dd is going back and I read today she is.

Me and Dh celebrated our 25th last year. My dh was one of them. Now he is one of us. He loves Disney, but not as much as I do.

Now I have to get him on a cruise. Let us know how your cruise went.

So sorry about your sons fingers. I bet that really hurt. My husband got the tip of his finger caught in a motor driven wood splitter last fall and the black part of his nail just came off a week or so ago.

I know you will enjoy your cruise. DH and I just got back today from our Royal Caribbean cruise. ( I didn't want to post about the date last week when you were telling us about yours because I didn't want to broadcast over the internet that we were going to out of our house for a week.);) We left Monday and got back to Port Canaveral yesterday then stayed with my mother-in-law overnight and flew home today. Cruise ships are so good at taking care of you and Disney is great at taking care of you so you are going to be extra spoiled.:cool1:

Kelly,

I'll tell you, it's been two months and my sons one nail is still black and still attached!!! Looks nasty. At least the other one bled out so it looks more normal. I guess it will be a while before he finally loses that nail.

I'd love to hear about your cruise (even if it wasn't disney). Was it just you and hubby? Thats what makes it more special.

I like your pictures from the Disney Visa. Those are so cute. We did that in 2006 but didn't do it this year. We couldn't remember where we were supposed to go to do it and what time it was. Oh well ,just another thing on the to-do list for this fall.:)

I am sorry your report is over. :sad1: I really enjoyed reading it and you had such nice pictures. Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us. We will be expecting a report from the cruise too. ;) :)

Kelyy,

Again, thanks for all the compliments. This was our first time 'finding' the Visa picture place and so glad we did. That was a great way to end our trip!!! I have started a pre-trip thing, but it's over on the weddings board since it's more about our vow renewal. (link below if you want to see) Thanks for hanging on to my long drawn out report.

I thought I posted on here. I think I asked if your dd is going back and I read today she is.

Me and Dh celebrated our 25th last year. My dh was one of them. Now he is one of us. He loves Disney, but not as much as I do.

Now I have to get him on a cruise. Let us know how your cruise went.

Mari,

Start working on hubby now, I'm sure you can get him on a cruise. At times, I think my hubby loves disney more than me, when he talks about 'next time' and I would like to see some 'other' areas of the world, lol.

Aww, the last day is never fun. So depressing! But it looks like you had a great trip...now you can look forward to your cruise!

Patricia,

Hubby and I were alone on this trip. It was really nice to get away. A cruise is nice because it can be as relaxing or as busy as you want it to be. This was our 2nd cruise (my third) and we just wanted to get away for awhile. It is nice because they spoil you so much. I don't think we will get away without the girls again for awhile. :) That's okay though. They both want to go on a cruise really badly so I am thinking that maybe next spring we can take them. The first cruise Bryan and I went on was with Carnival and after it we didn't really think it was an appropriate atmosphere for them. This time we went on Royal Caribbean and it seemed pretty safe and okay for children. Disney would be my first choice for their first cruise but if we took a Disney cruise with them that would probably be our only vacation for the whole year and I don't think I could survive with only one vacation a year. :)

I am really excited for you though. I think you're going to love it. Especially Castaway Cay. It looks so relaxing. Unfortunately this cruise we didn't get to the Royal Caribbean private island because the waves were too rough but we did get to one on our last cruise and it was awesome. We just found our own stretch of beach and relaxed.
:cloud9:

You are going to have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter