Fireworks viewing from offsite hotels?

HBGdancermom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We are actually flying into Orlando for just one night before we head over to the beach. I was wondering if there are any offsite hotels (preferably Hilton brands because of points) that we might be able to view Fireworks from any of the 4 parks from our hotel?

My husband would actually like to stay on the Tampa side of Orlando if that is a possibility.

I told him I would ask the experts!!!

Thanks for your help!:thumbsup2

Define off site. Would you consider the above hotel on or off?

I've heard the fireworks off site but never seen them.

The above hotel is on Disney property at Disney Springs but is not a Disney hotel, but a Hilton like OP wanted.
It is right off I-4 so easy to get to and leave. There is also a Hilton and Doubletree at Disney Springs but they are not as tall.
Hilton has "Disney Springs" view rooms which very well could see fireworks if a higher floor but I see no guarantee.
Doubletree you can watch from upper floor hallway if you don't get a room, but the view is not great.

There are other Hilton's that will be farther away.

I have stayed at and like Hilton Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista SOUTH.
Easy to get to from airport, not far from Disney and easy jump on I-4 to Tampa.
We have picked rooms facing Disney, they are our favorite and had views of fireworks.
The best are of Star Wars, but now they are much smaller show.
You can see tops of Illuminations and in distance Wishes.
AND we got lucky to see holiday ones at Marriott that were awesome.

There are options but best is likely
Hilton Buena Vista Palace at Disney Springs
has fireworks view rooms as bookable category.
Scroll down for Fireworks View Rooms
http://www.buenavistapalace.com/rooms-en.html

That looks fantastic! Love that pool too.:cool1:

I would consider that offsite. I am thinking hotels not on WDW website. Cheaper and Hilton brands so we can use points. Thank you!:thumbsup2

That looks fantastic! Love that pool too.:cool1:

I would consider that offsite. I am thinking hotels not on WDW actually website. Cheaper and Hilton brands so we can use points. Thank you!:thumbsup2

The pool is brand new. When Hilton became the brand they began a renovation of the hotel. It might still have some things to refurbish but for one night it's fine. I stayed a few nights last spring and our room was fine and we had that balcony with the little chairs. That room will be perfect for what you want. I think parking is still free and with points you shouldn't have to pay the resort fee. And Disney Springs is right across the street for dinner or whatever.

The above hotel is on Disney property at Disney Springs but is not a Disney hotel, but a Hilton like OP wanted.
It is right off I-4 so easy to get to and leave. There is also a Hilton and Doubletree at Disney Springs but they are not as tall.
Hilton has "Disney Springs" view rooms which very well could see fireworks if a higher floor but I see no guarantee.
Doubletree you can watch from upper floor hallway if you don't get a room, but the view is not great.

There are other Hilton's that will be farther away.

I have stayed at and like Hilton Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista SOUTH.
Easy to get to from airport, not far from Disney and easy jump on I-4 to Tampa.
We have picked rooms facing Disney, they are our favorite and had views of fireworks.
The best are of Star Wars, but now they are much smaller show.
You can see tops of Illuminations and in distance Wishes.
AND we got lucky to see holiday ones at Marriott that were awesome.

We have stayed there before and love the pool/outside restaurant area. Never have thought to ask for disney facing room.:laughing:

The pool is brand new. When Hilton became the brand they began a renovation of the hotel. It might still have some things to refurbish but for one night it's fine. I stayed a few nights last spring and our room was fine and we had that balcony with the little chairs. That room will be perfect for what you want. I think parking is still free and with points you shouldn't have to pay the resort fee. And Disney Springs is right across the street for dinner or whatever.

I love the thought of eating that night at Disney Springs or just walking around. And we don't check into our place the next day until 3pm so we could hang at that pool that morning.

I love the thought of eating that night at Disney Springs or just walking around. And we don't check into our place the next day until 3pm so we could hang at that pool that morning.

Sounds like a perfect pick :cool1: Just look at the calendar to see what time all the fireworks are and be on your balcony ready to watch.

Glad to hear the Buena Vista Palace has had renovations. The "off site" stay in my signature was there. I hate to crap on a hotel because everyone has different experiences/expectations, but this place wasn't for us. It's been years though, could be totally different now. It was an easy walk to DS though!

@HBGdancermom - One of the better 'off site' views is going to be the TPV rooms at the Four Seasons, but they aren't cheap! If you don't book a TPV room, you can go to the restaurant/bar at the top and still face towards the MK. I splurged there once for my anniversary a few years ago. The Four Seasons is relatively close to the MK. I probably wouldn't go there again, just not my/our style, but it was fun for a night or two to act like we belonged there! LOL!

Thanks GADisneyDad! I checked that out just for curiosity sake and that is more than we want to spend for this particular stay.:thumbsup2
This looks like a great couples place. Still trying to sell the anniversary get away...:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Make sure you have appropriate expectations with regards to the fireworks. They are a long way away and not particularly impressive.

This is Illuminations from the Hilton Buena Vista Palace:
epcotview-bvp.jpg

Hilton Bonnet Creek has rooms with views of the Hollywood Studios fireworks!!! It's on Disney property as well. We stayed in December and loved it!

Hi everyone! We are actually flying into Orlando for just one night before we head over to the beach. I was wondering if there are any offsite hotels (preferably Hilton brands because of points) that we might be able to view Fireworks from any of the 4 parks from our hotel?

My husband would actually like to stay on the Tampa side of Orlando if that is a possibility.

I told him I would ask the experts!!!

Thanks for your help!:thumbsup2

One of our favorite places to watch the fireworks is on the beach at the Polynesian. We could never afford to stay there, but you can make a dining reservation at Kona or Ohana and then hang out on the beach eating a dole whip while you watch. The best part is they pump in the music, so you really get the whole experience.

You could stay anywhere and head off for the evening to see the fireworks from a Disney resort. We park at Disney Sprungs and take the bus to any of the deluxe hotels near magic kingdom. We grab a bite from the Polynesian (dole whip at the Pineapple Lanai is a must for us) and watch the fireworks from the dock at the Grand Floridian. I think the view is best from there. It is sometimes a long wait for the bus back to Disney Springs from th Grand Floridian so we get back to our hotel late, but it has always been worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter