Fireworks Event Question

JulesLovesTigger

Earning My Ears
I know a few years ago, there was an event at the World (I think at Contemporary) where Disney had lots of premium fireworks companies come to show their wares so that the company could select fireworks for the following year. I was living out-of-state then and couldn't go, but I'm curious if anyone knows anything about this and whether it will happen again....

Thanks!

Jules

To my knowledge, it was a fireworks/pyrotechnics convention. Every year they find a different location to hold their convention, and during their week they hold firework displays to showcase new and unique fireworks....but for that week, it got rained out since it rained hard each day/night. It might return to Disney one year, but I haven't heard anything.

Tasia Dragonclaw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest