fire wood?

OK going to bump this since it is getting a little chilly here in Michigan... anyone there that can let me know if the resort sells firewood... where and how much would greatly be appreciated

I just always buy Duraflame roasting campfire logs. Quick and easy to use. I don't think the fire gets as hot as real wood...

The guard does sell a small bunch of firewood, but only during non-restricted periods
Who is the guard?? Where do I find the guard? and yes I do realize that they sell firewood only during non restricted periods but I am still looking where and how much the bundle of wood is.... I can get firewood from Greenbergs but is sounds expensive from them, I guess I am just trying to figure out if I just get it from them or from FW or do we go to Walmart....just me trying to plan , since I only have 136 more days :yay:

Who is the guard?? Where do I find the guard? and yes I do realize that they sell firewood only during non restricted periods but I am still looking where and how much the bundle of wood is.... I can get firewood from Greenbergs but is sounds expensive from them, I guess I am just trying to figure out if I just get it from them or from FW or do we go to Walmart....just me trying to plan , since I only have 136 more days :yay:

pxydst, I am at the Fort and asked around and here is today's answer.

I went to the Fort check-in lobby and asked. They said to ask at the Meadow Trading Post (they didn't know).

I went to the Meadow TP. The CM there said a quick no. Buy it at Lowes, Home Depot, Publix, etc. He said they do sell it only to groups camping in the FW group campsite, Creekside Meadow, for groups, Boy Scouts, etc. which does have fire pits/bowls

So that is today's answer.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter