FINISHED!! Thanks for Playing!! ~ Paint Can Partner Swap Disney Theme

Challenge #5 will be an easy one- 4 paper piecings, can be anything you want. has to be a minimum of 2 layers though as most are. :) no single layer diecuts here. :goodvibes

and since we have a few that will be out of town next weekend I will post Challenge #6. Cans will still need to be mailed by 3/2 and D/C pm'd to me.

Challenge #6 will be a 2 page LO Kit. Everything your partner will need to make a complete 2 page 12x12 LO.
This kit will include:
1 Title, Topper or Signage
minimum 4 photo mats- can be more if your idea dictates it. any size but please note the size that the mat will hold.
1 journal spot- hidden or seen, big or small
any embellishments, ribbon, stickers, paper piecings, borders.

Basically this kit will be a complete 12x12 2 page lo in a baggie. :) It would be most helpful if you include a picture of what you think the complete LO should look like.

I still have my paint can to work on but I have all of my challenges up to this point finished and my paper for each of my groups in a box to use on the next challenge. This weekend I hope to get my paint can done.

Rebecca

:thumbsup2 Awesome! I went ahead and posted next weeks challenge to allow for some extra time for those who need it and those who are and will be out of town. :goodvibes

Lisa, I had noticed you didn't list the Cars cricut cart in your questionaire.....not to give anything away.....but would you like any Cars paper pieces?

Besides being on the phone all day with Provo craft because my cricut is not working right I am doing good. I still have the paint can to do

Oh no lawanna hope your cricut starts to behave!

I am all caught up except the last 2 challenges. I wont get to them until next week or weekend as we are doing a bathroom remodel as well as our bedroom.

I'm doing good on Rita's pieces. I do still need to decorate the can. I have the idea and stuff for it, just haven't gotten around to decorating it yet! These last 2 challenges will be lots of fun!!!!!!:goodvibes

I have all the challenge pieces done up to this weeks. Have all the stuff for the can, but am afraid of it :rotfl2: I must have changed the theme three times :confused: I know when I start gluing and putting it together I will love it.

I should be able to get a lot done later this weekend/President's Day. I had minor surgery yesterday (a benign lump removed my breast) so today I am still on some heavy meds, but after I am on ibuprofin only this will be a nice calming activity for me. The past month has been "fun" with mammos, biopsy, surgical consult, etc. and this swap has really taken my mind off things.

I have all the challenge pieces done up to this weeks. Have all the stuff for the can, but am afraid of it :rotfl2: I must have changed the theme three times :confused: I know when I start gluing and putting it together I will love it.

I should be able to get a lot done later this weekend/President's Day. I had minor surgery yesterday (a benign lump removed my breast) so today I am still on some heavy meds, but after I am on ibuprofin only this will be a nice calming activity for me. The past month has been "fun" with mammos, biopsy, surgical consult, etc. and this swap has really taken my mind off things.

It sounds like a stressful month. Hope you are feeling better soon! I keep changing my mind on the paint can theme, too! I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do now, but until that first piece of paper is attached, it could change.

Dacky, I'm so glad your mom decided on the surgery! Continued P&PD to her and your family.

LaWanna, sorry your cricut is misbehaving! Hope it gets well soon.

Rachal, I hear you will be adding new ticker soon! How exciting!! I would love to go to the World during the Christmas season, but the kids have finals right before Christmas break and I hate the thought of fighting the crowds the week before. Maybe once they are all grown up, DH and I can make the trip.

Besides being on the phone all day with Provo craft because my cricut is not working right I am doing good. I still have the paint can to do

Kick it.... :rotfl:

Oh no lawanna hope your cricut starts to behave!

I am all caught up except the last 2 challenges. I wont get to them until next week or weekend as we are doing a bathroom remodel as well as our bedroom.

Good luck with the remodels!!!

I'm doing good on Rita's pieces. I do still need to decorate the can. I have the idea and stuff for it, just haven't gotten around to decorating it yet! These last 2 challenges will be lots of fun!!!!!!:goodvibes
:thumbsup2

:hug: glad all went well. nice excuse to just sit and relax :goodvibes

Dacky, I'm so glad your mom decided on the surgery! Continued P&PD to her and your family.

LaWanna, sorry your cricut is misbehaving! Hope it gets well soon.

Rachal, I hear you will be adding new ticker soon! How exciting!! I would love to go to the World during the Christmas season, but the kids have finals right before Christmas break and I hate the thought of fighting the crowds the week before. Maybe once they are all grown up, DH and I can make the trip.

We still have to decide on dates. my girls end up getting an extra week of Christmas Vacation because I dont want to be there on actual christmas. i hear that place is crowded!!! beginning to mid month isnt so bad. I think the inlaws are coming with us. :scared1:not sure yet. we'll see how that goes. thankfully its a huge place! It works out for us, no shopping, no presents, still spend about the same and we all have a great time. and it will be DS's very first time. cant get any better than that.

I'm sure you will have a magical trip! You'll have some great pics to scrap when you get back. Do you know where you are staying? Are you planning to do MVMCP? I think that would be a blast. Someday, someday!

We will most likely be staying at a value in the family suite. we arent in our rooms long enough to care a whole bunch about it. and it was a perfect size last time. 2 bathrooms to get ready in the morning was the best! that was more than we had at home at the time. Not sure where the inlaws want to stay if they go.

We'll do a long trip 10-12 days this time so that we can do US, harry potter, lego land, and everything else we want to do. MVMCP is a must since they dont have that at DL. I havent done much planning yet, i wont until way closer just to make sure I get the best deal. :)

Until our last trip, we have always stayed in the values. We don't spend enough time at the hotel for the extra expense either. Last summer we stayed at POR in a room with the trundle bed. It was cheaper than one of the family suites.

LaWanna, I hope your cricut is working properly! I just had mine die back right before Christmas (right after I agreed to make 80 tags for a bridal shower. awesome.) Luckily I had a friend with an expression and borrowed her power cord and it worked! So I called Provo Craft and they sent me a new cord free of charge. I really enjoyed their customer service!

Lisa, I will definitely show pics of my new scrap space once we have carpet and I move everything down there!! Erin, I only have the space now- once we have kids things will probably have to change!

Thank you again everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust! :grouphug:

Mom-to-2-princesses, P&PD to you! and hugs, lots of hugs! :grouphug::grouphug:

Rachel, our Christmas in Disney trip was our FAVORITE! Full of magic, "snow", and low humidity! :banana: MVMCP is just magical. How fun to countdown to that!

We actually have friends from college renting our DVC points from us right this very minute- they are spending a week at AKL. Oh I wish to be them!

Oh Rachel, question: Should we be bagging each of the challenges in their own baggy? Or just the last challenge? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter