FIRST cruise ever

3 = Me (AJ), Bill, & Daughter Marisa
1girl, 11yo turning 12 on cruise
Stateroom 2094
No known allergies
Disney princesses... Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Merida, Mulan
Daughters birthday
FIRST cruise ever
You need to post on your specific cruise meet thread, not the general list thread.

Hi! Will you please add me to the Disney Magic Cruise sailing from Port Canaveral on 2/21/2016? The link is below!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/su...and-castaway-cay-from-port-canaveral.3384697/.

Hi there! I see you have already posted in the thread - there isn't another way to be added to it. If you are looking for an FE it sounds like there is a lot of chatter but no one has started a list yet. I bet if you started one you could all get the ball rolling in time! :)

Hi there! I see you have already posted in the thread - there isn't another way to be added to it. If you are looking for an FE it sounds like there is a lot of chatter but no one has started a list yet. I bet if you started one you could all get the ball rolling in time! :)

Thank you for the tips--trying to figure out the navigation and such--can't even figure out how to get a profile picture--but maybe I will play around in here some more and do just that--start an FE thread--if I can figure it out! Ha!

Thank you for the tips--trying to figure out the navigation and such--can't even figure out how to get a profile picture--but maybe I will play around in here some more and do just that--start an FE thread--if I can figure it out! Ha!

I can help you with that! :) I'll send you a PM!

I'm new to this and I can't find a link for the December 30, 2016, cruise out of Miami on the Magic. I'm not sure how to set up a link. Can anyone help?

I'm new to this and I can't find a link for the December 30, 2016, cruise out of Miami on the Magic. I'm not sure how to set up a link. Can anyone help?
There is no cruise meet thread started for your cruise.

If you want to start one - go to the main Cruise Meet board and start a thread. Title it with the date and ship name. Just say something like "Here's our cruise meet thread". Or whatever you'd like to start the thread. Then, copy the URL address at the top of that page (your thread).

Come back here and make a request on this thread to have your link added to the list. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Once your link is added, more people will be able to find your cruise meet thread easier.

Find your 2016 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

With so many different naming conventions used for cruise meets, it can be difficult to sort through all of them and find your fellow cruisers. Here is a list of 2016 Magic Cruise Meet Links.

If you want me to add your cruise meet thread to the list PLEASE include a link to your cruise meet thread and post it on this thread. DO NOT PM me. I rarely check that box.

The purpose of these lists was to make it easier for everyone to find their cruise meet. With the dozens of naming conventions and nicknames that various cruises have, it can be very difficult to find one particular cruise.

Also, I only maintain the list. I do not create cruise meet threads for individual cruises

2016 Disney Magic Itineraries

Thu Mar 17, 2016 3-Night Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral
http://www.disboards.com/threads/thu-mar-17-2016-3-night-castaway-cay-from-port-canaveral.3472214/

Hello, I have sent a message to the link you provided above to see if they will allow another 3 children to participate in their Fish Extender exchange, but as of right now I have not heard back from them yet. They have capped their participation in the FE exchange and it is full. I started a new thread and was wondering if you wouldn't mind posting the new link so that maybe (if I don't hear back, or if they won't add 3 more), maybe there are others that would want to do it with us. Thank you for your help. Windy

http://www.disboards.com/threads/looking-for-fe-group-for-magic-sailing-3-17-2016.3477645/

:welcome: wmoikeha! I put a note that the first group has closed their FE and marked yours as still open. If you end up needing to close it either due to time or enough participants please let me know so I can edit the notice there too!

Thanks! Happy sailing! :sail:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter