Find your 2014 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Would you be kind enough to add this Disney Meet thread to the Feb 9, 2014 Disney Dream post. I am really new to this and trying to navigate my way through this all, but I don't think anyone prior to me has started a Disney Meet for this cruise so I did post a Meet.

I also want to start a FE group and not sure how to do this either. Any suggestions?

Thank you for posting the thread and hopefully we can get a group started.

Thanks again,

Cindy (Ema10)

The site will not allow to post a link so I just am sending you the thread information number. I am sure that I am not doing this correctly:( I posted my thread on April 21 and name is Ema10. Would appreicate any help you can provide!

showthread.php?t=3099939

Would you be kind enough to add this Disney Meet thread to the Feb 9, 2014 Disney Dream post. I am really new to this and trying to navigate my way through this all, but I don't think anyone prior to me has started a Disney Meet for this cruise so I did post a Meet.

I also want to start a FE group and not sure how to do this either. Any suggestions?

Thank you for posting the thread and hopefully we can get a group started.

Thanks again,

Cindy (Ema10)

The site will not allow to post a link so I just am sending you the thread information number. I am sure that I am not doing this correctly:( I posted my thread on April 21 and name is Ema10. Would appreicate any help you can provide!

showthread.php?t=3099939

Adding link for you so it can be added to the first post: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3099939

Please add link for 2/9/2014

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3099939

Our family will be "Living the Dream" on the 4 day cruise sailing on the Disney Dream. We sail on May 9th and would love to meet others sailing with us. There are 12 joining us on our family cruise and we will have 4 staterooms. I am making fish extenders for each stateroom and would love to get a fish extender group started. Please let me know if you are interested in joining in on the fun.

Has anyone posted a Meetup or Fish Extender thread for the October 9, 2014 Dream Cruise? I'm new here and having a hard time navigating and finding what I'm looking for! Thanks!

Has anyone posted a Meetup or Fish Extender thread for the October 9, 2014 Dream Cruise? I'm new here and having a hard time navigating and finding what I'm looking for! Thanks!

I didn't see one on page 1 of this thread. Start one then come back here to request that it be added to the Dream thread for 2014. Irish Cowbow will post it to the first page the next time he logs on!:thumbsup2

Well I created a thread but since I am a newbie it won't let me post a link until I've made 10 posts....

Hi, didn't see a thread on here for the Aug. 3rd cruise. We are looking for families to do the "gift swap". Is this the right site?

Thanks.

Since it won't let me post a thread on here. I created a group site on facebook for the 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream for Aug. 3, 2014. We are looking for families interested in doing FE. The group on facebook is DisneydreamAug3,2014. If anyone could also attach a thread on here it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello Irish Cowboy.

Could you please add a thread to Aug. 3, 2014 Disney Dream cruise.

Thanks,
asummers10

Since it won't let me post a thread on here. I created a group site on facebook for the 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream for Aug. 3, 2014. We are looking for families interested in doing FE. The group on facebook is DisneydreamAug3,2014. If anyone could also attach a thread on here it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads on DIS, it is not for posting links to FB groups. If you wish to post a link to a FB group that will have to be done on your meets thread.
If there is not already a meets thread started please feel free to start one and then come back here and post the link to it and then it will be added to the first post.

Sorry, didn't know. I just know I can't post a thread for it and I sent a request for someone else to post one. I guess I will just check back later in the year.

Sorry, didn't know. I just know I can't post a thread for it and I sent a request for someone else to post one. I guess I will just check back later in the year.

You can start a meets thread and then come back here and let us know it's been started and I can go and post the link for you since you don't have 10 posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter