Find your 2012 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

sftnslky,

I have added a link to your 3/11/12 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

LOL :lmao: no actually I was trying to be witty by saying that we were "dreaming" of the MR, but yes we really are booked on the Wonder. :thumbsup2
Hi sftnslky! I think I found your thread for the Mexican Riviera cruise March 11-18, 2012 here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39791452#post39791452. However, I'm confused because you posted you're cruising on the Dream to the MR?? I think you meant you're cruising on the Wonder, because the Dream will be cruising the Bahamas then.

I'm actually booked on the March 11 2012 sailing, but there's a very good chance we will be moving our cruise back once they release the dates past August 2012.

LOL :lmao: no actually I was trying to be witty by saying that we were "dreaming" of the MR, but yes we really are booked on the Wonder. :thumbsup2

I think you may have wanted to post this on another thread?

purtypat1,

I have added a link to your 2/19/12 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

micandkay,

I have added a link to your 1/08/12 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

I haven't found it yet, so I thought I'd ask; any threads for Wonder Vancover to LA 9/10/12?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter