Finally...DW(Believe's) hair style pictures...

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
fd68c61a.jpg.thumb.jpg

fd68c619.jpg.thumb.jpg

Nice cut.:smooth: I wish my hair would do something like that. Does Believe still like the cut?:)

Thanks for FINALLY posting a pic.:p

Originally posted by browneyes
Nice cut.:smooth: I wish my hair would do something like that. Does Believe still like the cut?:)

Thanks for FINALLY posting a pic.:p

ZIPPIT!

She likes it...she has such thick hair, it still takes forever to dry..:rolleyes:

I love that style! I wish my hair would do that, but it's too curly. :(

Oooooooh! That's how I want my hair cut, only I want the length to be about at my shoulders. I love the versitility of the cut!! You look great Believe!! I love the first picture because you can see all the different colors and I love to see earrings, I love the second picture because you look very sexy. :) :)

That's a great cut, and she'll be able to play with it. lol

Originally posted by shep

ZIPPIT!

She likes it...she has such thick hair, it still takes forever to dry..:rolleyes:
Can't zippit, zipper's broke.;)

I have thick hair, but it's baby fine. It won't keep a style like that.:(

I think it looks very nice! Thanks for letting us see this Todd!

I love it!! Looks awesome!!!
Nice to see you Believe!!!

Some days I like the cut...other days I don't. If I wait too long to dry it then it will not style. Overall I like the new haircut.

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!