filling out Shore Excursion Request Form - questions (of course)

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Wow - I get to fax on Tues morn - 60days out for our Nov 30th Eastern cruise - time's flying!
They dont give much room to write in the port
Do we really need to give 3 choices?
what time does the special services desk open if we call instead of fax?
They dont take quantity, just names?
for Castaway Cay do we put floats and snorkel equipment both as #1 choices since we actually do want both reserved? How do we indicate we want both?
how soon after we fax do we receive confirmation of delivery?
how long till we receive a letter in the mail saying we are reserved?
For the Nov 30th cruise would I have until the 28th or 27th to cancel?
Im adding Coral World to the excursion list in case DH doesnt come with DS & myself. If he does come, we will all do Coral World on our own. I may not know until the day before we leave for the airport!

Hi NE neighbor,

When I made our excursion reservations, I just called DCL, the number listed on the form. They were very good in walking you through the reservations you needed. And while I was still on the phone with the CM she faxed me the confirmation. Since the fax machine was right there, I went and got it and checked it while she was still on the phone.

It was so easy. I used the form as a guide to request the excursions we wanted.

Just remember you will need your cruise reservation number so the CM can bring it up on the computer.

Good luck in your planning. We leave in 2 weeks on the Wonder, Oct 13th.

KennyK:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I wouldn,t worry TOO much about floats and things as there were PLENTY it seemed. I did reserve mine 60 days out, but I don't believe it is absolutely necessary for those particular items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter