Feedback on Luxurious Rentals (dieselrvrentals.com/)

When we were there in August (and it was QUITE hot), we left the Awning extended but lowered (on one side) to help keep it cool and to help prevent water (from potential rain) from pooling on the awning.

Our AC (only one on our 37' TT) did keep up though. I should have, however, backed our TT up about another foot or so such that the roof gutter spouts would have dumped the water from the AC in the tent area. Instead there was quite a pool of water at the back of the TT (I like to leave it with a slight tilt to the back for this reason too). I don't think our AC stopped the whole time we were there. I was, however, pleasantly pleased with how well it kept up.

paarras and Sashacrab, :welcome: to The Fort. Sounds like you're hooked now, won't be long before you're out looking for your own RV LOL.
Enjoy your stay and try to keep us all updated on your rental experiences

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter