feedback/Advice on Buying Groceries at DVC villas

Thanks! What about frozen stuff? Will they keep it in a freezer? How do they know what should go into a fridge and what should go into a freezer?

My frozen stuff was in a marked bag, basically separate with all other frozen items (I guess that’s on your shopper to handle) which the Bell staff seem to decipher & freeze because my kids frozen nuggets & turkey dogs were definitely frozen when we got them back!

Thanks! What about frozen stuff? Will they keep it in a freezer? How do they know what should go into a fridge and what should go into a freezer?
Not sure how they know, probably like us they check the bags I guess. We have used Garden Grocer and lately Dizzy Dolphin at several different resorts and never had an issue with this, never gave it a thought..ºoº

Not sure how they know, probably like us they check the bags I guess. We have used Garden Grocer and lately Dizzy Dolphin at several different resorts and never had an issue with this, never gave it a thought..ºoº
All of my bags from DD were marked if they contained frozen items or things that required refrigeration.

You may be right on this. I was thinking this might have occurred but to be honest we just start ripping open the bags and putting things away..ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter