~~February Photopass Share FULL~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been so busy getting ready for our trip I had my dates all messed up, for some reason I though I had an extra day to get ready.

uttu I've pm'd and emailed you the login and password. Have fun editing, make sure you get as many photo's as you can! I'm happy to hear you trip went well, thank goodness they were able to find you photo's.

A good idea for you photopass card numbers is to take a picture of the back of the card so if you do lose them you still have the numbers.

Thanks for the great tips, if anyone else has any please post them!

I am back could you please pm me the username and password thanks I had a blast. can't wait until I get to see the pictures.

Xosti is on the trip I guess. I can PM you the details. Glad you had fun!!

I am done thanks:cool1:

Hi all, just checking in :goodvibes it is very busy here now. We are having the same problem as everyone else, there are no photopass photographers anywhere :confused3 . oh well one more day to hopefully get a few more.

Yeah I know the feeling I for a second I felt it didnt exist until I asked about them to cast members. I only had a few taken. :-(

Yikes!! I was hoping to have alot of pictures!!!

We leave in the morning ~ I think we pulled it off b/c the two older kids have no idea!!! Just waiting for them to fall asleep so we can load the suitcases into the car. :yay:

Hope everything turns out ok. Man you are sneaky :worship:. I dont think I would be able to pull it off Ill be dancing all over the place:dance3:

I'm back!! Had a wonderful time & we did manage to get alot of photo pass picutures!! Yeah!! Can't wait to see them! Please send me the sign in info!! Thanks!

Hi everyone, just checking in. It took me a few days to recover from our trip. We didn't have much luck the rest of our trip with photographers, no worries for the next few people, they said more would be out for the spring breakers.

It looks like everything is going okay with entering and editing. Make sure you get as many photo's as you can. There is still plenty of time to edit.

So Sorry to read that you could not get enough photographs. That is really bad. I hope you had a great cruise other wise. I hope we can do one Disney cruise in future. Sounds fun.

Hi everyone, just checking in. It took me a few days to recover from our trip. We didn't have much luck the rest of our trip with photographers, no worries for the next few people, they said more would be out for the spring breakers.

It looks like everything is going okay with entering and editing. Make sure you get as many photo's as you can. There is still plenty of time to edit.

Hi everyone :upsidedow. Our last person will be entering soon! Get your last minute editing in, 1 week until I order :thumbsup2 .

Hi everyone! I've sent out pm's, I am burning everyones cd's now! Please confirm your address and I will send them on Friday. Also if you could also confirm when you receive them and everything is okay. Thanks!!!

Cd's are mailed! If everyone could just let me know when they receive them and if they are okay.

Thank you again for doing this for all of us! I'm sure everyone can't wait to receive their photos and all will be perfect!

THANK YOU for the time and effort you put in to making our photo share happen!

Cindi

Thank you again for doing this for all of us! I'm sure everyone can't wait to receive their photos and all will be perfect!

THANK YOU for the time and effort you put in to making our photo share happen!

Cindi

I agree with you:lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter