~~February Photopass Share FULL~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

xosti

Earning My Ears
Here is how a photopass share works:

First thing, the photo share host decides on the travel dates and the number of people that can participate. The cost is determined by adding up the pre-order cost of the CD ($99.95) and the agreed upon per person cost for mailers, postage, media and case. This cost is then divided and payment is made by each person with the agreed upon method.

1) Get a photopass card from a photopass photographer when they take your pictures in the parks. Have fun and have lots of photopass photographers take your picture. Each photographer will scan your photopass card to add photos to your photopass card id number. Please try and limit yourself to one photopass card per family to help the host when uploading numbers.

2) When you get home, DO NOT ENTER YOUR PHOTOPASS NUMBERS. Rather than create your own Photopass account on the Disney Photopass website, I, the host, will send you the account information and password on your edit day.

3) Edit your pictures on your assigned dates.

4) When everyone is done editing, I, the host, will order the CD(s). Only your pictures will be on your copy of the CD. I will make your CD and mail it out. You can then take this CD to any photo place and get your photos developed as you wish because Disney sends a copyright release with the CD. You will only receive your pictures on your cd, I will not be copying the entire CD for everyone.

5) There is no limit to how many pictures you can take. If we have enough pictures to fill more than one CD, Disney will send as many additional CDs as it takes at no extra charge.

IMPORTANT: From the time the first photo is taken on a photopass card you must enter that pass on the Disney photopass website within 30 days. We then get another 30 days from the date the first photopass is entered into the account to order the CD(s).

Here is an example of another groups share pricing based on $99.95 for the CD and $4.00 for media/mailers/postage.

2 People in our group (the Host + 1 other): $53.98 per person (share of pre-order plus $4)
3 People in our group: $37.31 per person (share of pre-order plus $4)
4 People in our group: $28.99 per person (share of pre-order plus $4)
5 People in our group: $23.99 per person (share of pre-order plus $4)
6 People in our group: $20.65 per person (share of pre-order plus $4)

(this includes shipping, the CD with your photos and the protective sleeve)

Reminder - here is what you will get:
High-resolution .jpg files of all Disney's PhotoPass photos in your account (photos from multiple accounts cannot be combined onto one CD). Each file is 300 dpi and ideal for creating great looking prints.
All original images plus copies of any you have edited, including those with added borders and character signatures.
Copyright release so you can print the images in the sizes and formats you want (for personal use only)

I will send you a payment request via Paypal after you indicate interest in this photopass share.

I would like to have each person assigned an upload day so your photos stay in order even after you edit or copy them. The edits and copies slide in next to the original. On your upload day I will email you the user id and password. Your photopass photos will already be on the site, and you'll be free to edit.

*Remember we only have 30 days to claim the group photos from the date the first photopass is entered (which will depend on our trip dates).

The sooner we get done editing the sooner we will get our pictures.

In fairness to all involved there will be no money back if you do not get your photopasses uploaded and edited.

Thank you to all the other hosts on the Budget board that I ripped rules from.

A good site to check out for tips http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

Group:

2-8 uttu Start entering/editing on the 11th of Feb paid
9-12 Twins4Mickey Start entering/editing on the 14th of Feb paid
11-15 lizet313 Start entering/editing on the 17th of Febpaid
14-22 xosti Start entering/editing on the 23rd of Feb paid
19-25 KelnRon Start entering/editing on the 27th of Febpaid
28-3 palpluto Start entering/editing on the 4th of March paid

ALL ENTERING/EDITING MUST BE COMPLETE BY MARCH 9.

Hi there. I may be interested. We will be at Disney Feb 9th - 12th. I know a little bit about the photo's...my neighbor came home with a disc, but not enough to know how this is going to work. If you wouldn't mind taking the time to PM me and explain I would most likely be interested in doing a photo share.

Thanks,

Okay I just replied to another Feb. post above.

We are going 2.19-2.24

Thanks.

Okay I just replied to another Feb. post above.

We are going 2.19-2.24

Thanks.

Your dates would work, we will be on cruise ship on the 19-22. So only the 22nd would overlap. No problem! Let me know if you would like to join.

I am going to limit us to 6, if everyone could just confirm I'll start the list.:cool1:

Hi I would like to join you in photopass share I will be traveling Feb. 11 through Feb. 15. Do you have space?

Your dates would work, we will be on cruise ship on the 19-22. So only the 22nd would overlap. No problem! Let me know if you would like to join.

I am going to limit us to 6, if everyone could just confirm I'll start the list.:cool1:

I pm'd you .. I'm in!!:cheer2:

When will you be taking your cruise? I have always wanted to go on a cruise. I just never had enough information to do it.

Hi I would like to join you in photopass share I will be traveling Feb. 11 through Feb. 15. Do you have space?

Your in!!

We have 3 confirmed, still better than the full price. Just waiting for confirmation from others.

This is our first time on the Disney Cruise, with the kids free I somehow talked my DH into going. (I think the fact that we are bringing his Mom and Sister helped). Oh the what we do for the Mouse :rotfl2: .

:rotfl2: I agree my traveling partner is terrified of water she can't swim so I need to find a new one for the cruise. Which wont be hard to find I might just work my magic and tell my mom to let my little sister go. My sister is about to graduate from high school so it will be a reward for her and me :rotfl2: but I am not that mean I have promised my little sister a trip and we love :smickey: mickey so she will be excited to go. I am so excited two weeks left :cool1: I have so much to do :laundy: I have never been to WDW

I PM'd you back earlier today to verify that I am in. Also in regards to the cruise we took our 5 yr old twns in '06 when they were 2 and we LOVED it! You will have the best time! I wish I was actually going on the cruise again! I've been on other cruise lines and Disney is by far THE BEST! We could not find one thing to complain about. Even a few of the characters remembered the names of my twins after meeting them just the first night. It was a fantastic trip! Now we are looking forward to spending birthday #5 at MK! I've not been in about 20 yrs!

I would like to join too if at all possible/available. I am there Feb 2- Feb 8.

Thanks!

Well I had this really long post for all of you, I clicked post and closed my laptop came back to no post!!!

I'm here and updating..

We have 6, if everyone can pm me their email address on their PayPal account I will order the CD.

Still room for another? I'm going Jan. 31-Feb.7th? I would wait until 2/1 to get the photopass if need be to get it in the same month with the others.
Thanks much if so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter