~~February Photopass Share FULL~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone :wave2: !!! I sent out money requests, I'm ordering the cd now :cool1: . I'll set up the dates for everyone to enter their photopasses. For those who haven't done this before, make sure you check out the link on the first page. They have excellent tips.

Our count down begins, our first person is leaving in 4 days. :cheer2:

Dates are set for entering/editing. I will email you the info you will need to log into the photopass site on your start date. When you are done entering your numbers email me back. And also when you are done editing let me know. You can edit at anytime after your photopass is entered up untill the 9th of March.
Let me know if you have any questions!!!

I'm paid in full :) Everyone have a great trip and get some great pictures! We'll be celebrating our twins 5th birthday and are so excited to surprise them with this trip! Only 12 more days for us!

By the way....does anyone know where the best place is to get information on where the characters will be and when? We're maily doing MK and maybe HS. My neighbor said there was a phone number you can call daily to ask but I rather prepare ahead of time.

I'm paid in full :) Everyone have a great trip and get some great pictures! We'll be celebrating our twins 5th birthday and are so excited to surprise them with this trip! Only 12 more days for us!

By the way....does anyone know where the best place is to get information on where the characters will be and when? We're maily doing MK and maybe HS. My neighbor said there was a phone number you can call daily to ask but I rather prepare ahead of time.

Surprises are fun ::yes:: so hard to keep! Don't you just want to scream, "we're going to Disney World".

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/greet2.html

Just check in. Also do you have a list of everyone in our group?

Nevermind I found the group list in the first post Thanks.

We are surprising the kids also & I've had such a hard time not letting it slip! The baby is going to turn 2 while we are down there so that is super exciting! The older 2 are 10 & 11. We haven't mentioned it to them at all. Yesterday I told them I had a dentist appt. on Feb. 19th for them & I would take them to school afterwards. We plan on having everything packed in the car & driving to the airport & then "surprise" we are going to Disney!! Can't wait to see their expressions!

pixiedust:

Oh wow KelnRon. I dont know how it could be done I think I wouldnt be able to hold it.

I made my payment. YEY LESS THAN @ WEEKS.:cool1: I was wondering when we receive the disk and everythign is settled. Does anyone know or think it would be a good idea to add the pics into a separate photopass account afterwards. I am very interested in the photo album that they have. I do not know if it will be a problem.:confused3

We are surprising the kids also & I've had such a hard time not letting it slip! The baby is going to turn 2 while we are down there so that is super exciting! The older 2 are 10 & 11. We haven't mentioned it to them at all. Yesterday I told them I had a dentist appt. on Feb. 19th for them & I would take them to school afterwards. We plan on having everything packed in the car & driving to the airport & then "surprise" we are going to Disney!! Can't wait to see their expressions!

pixiedust:

We did the same, but we didn't tell them on the plane. We told them we were going to Chicago. (this won't be easy for a 10 & 11 year old) They were so confused :rotfl2: .

The last couple of days will be the hardest!!! Make sure you take a pic or video tape it.

I will update the list with a timeframe to order and delivery. You can upload your cd onto a different account when you get it and start your photobook.

:cool1: :cheer2: Ok thanks am so excited everyone is probably tired of hearing me say that I feel like a kid in a candy store. :hyper:

Sent money few mins back..Leaving tomorrow and stopping in SC for couple days before checking in at POP on Sunday!!! :cheer2:

Nevermind i just saw the time frames sorry I am so excited I'm not seeing right.

Yay! I am back! Had a great trip. Photopass was great. I am hanging on with my Photopass till 11th. Xosti, I assume you will PM or email me the user id to use by then. Thanks!

Some tips from my trip:
* Do not feel shy to ask about the characters inclusion in your photo. No one volunteered to do photo for us with Tinkerbell in our hand or Simba in our hands. We had to ask for it. We could not find a photogrpaher who could do the one on bench with Mickey. Hopefully some of you have more luck.
* Be very cautious if photopass photographer has more then one cards in his hand. They try to be quick by taking next parties card in advance while working on someone and they can interchange cards by mistake. It actually happened with us. At a character spot, the guy gave my card to someone else and gave me a new card on third day of my trip! I did not find out till last day when we went to get our free print. Our card did not have any photopass pic from first two days. The cust svc was nice though and could search for one of our pics based on our timeframe and place. He then got the old number and transferred all our pics back to the card I had. Phew! What a narrow escape.
* As people have said here already, NOTE down your number somewhere safe. It really helps.

Have a magical time!!

Yes! I was the first I guess.

It was a real different perspective with kids. Me and wife had gone when we were just a couple and didnt even know the princess names or anything. All we knew was Mickey, Minnie and Donald. This trip was like a first trip for me.

Today is my day to start editing pics!!:yay:

Xosti, pls let me know the user id and passwd when you get a chance. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter