February 4th 2017 Disney Fantasy - Western

I just filled out the form. It is my daughter and my first cruise, my husband has cruised before, but never Disney. I just found out about Fish Extenders today! I hope we can join you all, it sounds like so much fun!

thank you

Since we had such a small number sign up, we are willing to open it to those who discover the FE late. I can only add you to the group if you take the extra step to fill out this Google Doc, as it asks various questions to allow for the FE group to tailor make gifts if they wish.

If you do not sign up using this link, I can't guarantee you'll be added. (I will confirm with you that I have your name on the list.) Thanks!

This is the link!
https://goo.gl/forms/LkN7r7PJqCANjAxq1

Since we had such a small number sign up, we are willing to open it to those who discover the FE late. I can only add you to the group if you take the extra step to fill out this Google Doc, as it asks various questions to allow for the FE group to tailor make gifts if they wish.

If you do not sign up using this link, I can't guarantee you'll be added. (I will confirm with you that I have your name on the list.) Thanks!

This is the link!
https://goo.gl/forms/LkN7r7PJqCANjAxq1

I had expressed interest earlier in the thread, but just came back to see what became of it and saw that you requested the form be filled out. I've taken care of this! Thank you for opening it up again!

Greetings Disney cruisers! I cruise this summer and have an odd request. If you are cruising in Stateroom 5192, can you please PM me? I'm trying to get some specifics about the veranda in advance of our cruise.

Happy sailing, everyone!

Hi! We have been booked for more than a year, but just now catching up with this group. Is it too late to get on the FE list? I'll go to the link and provide our info. Thanks!

Hello!
Just booked this yesterday :) It is our 12th Disney cruise since November 2013 but first SWDAS cruise. We have a 15 year old girl and a 14 year old boy.

See ya real soon!

Everyone should have received an email from me just now. The list has been finalized and updated. At this point, any new people will be considered "Pixie Dust"

Thanks everyone for participating and I look forward to meeting you on the ship!

Everyone should have received an email from me just now. The list has been finalized and updated. At this point, any new people will be considered "Pixie Dust"

Thanks everyone for participating and I look forward to meeting you on the ship!

I have received the email. Thank you so much for organizing this. Only 34 days until we sail!

QUOTE="LaneyBugg, post: 55023829, member: 570061"]Today we booked our very first Disney cruise! (and very first cruise EVER for some of the members in our family!) Very excited! There will be 8 of us total! Mostly adults but we will have a 4 and 12 year old! We're all hoping to participate in a fish extender group! So please don't be a stranger and let's get one started!
"see ya real soon"
Laney[/QUOTE]

Did one get started?? This is also our first cruise.

Last edited:
Rats, I take it were too late.

Hi there, anyone like me who just found out about fish extenders and missed the list let me know as I can start one. I think with enough research we can make it magical for anyone that wishes to participate. I had no idea about this awesome magical addition to our cruise experience let alone this website. So much to learn I tell you. :)

Hi - this will be my sixth....no, make that 7th Disney Cruise! 2nd time with DGF, we last went on a Northern Europe Cruise that was Magical....first time sailing the Fantasy. Hopefully, Deck 9 (!) is a good middle point for everywhere we need to go...

This is our 4th Disney Cruise. This is our first time on the Fantasy. it will be myself, my DW and my 14 yeaR old DS.
Our excursions are Chichen Itza in Mexico, Dunn River Falls and Bobsled in Jamaica, and Discover Native Cayman and Saltwater Foreat in Grand Cayman.
What excursions are everyone else doing?

This is our 4th Disney Cruise. This is our first time on the Fantasy. it will be myself, my DW and my 14 yeaR old DS.
Our excursions are Chichen Itza in Mexico, Dunn River Falls and Bobsled in Jamaica, and Discover Native Cayman and Saltwater Foreat in Grand Cayman.
What excursions are everyone else doing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter