February 28, 2013 Dream - Fish Extender

Here's hoping for a beautiful day! It's 85 here today...I went to the beach...it's supposed to be 61 tomorrow...ugh!

Lots of Pixie Dust for the weather on the 2/25 trip too!!!

Oops on that date...I realize we are all on the 2/28 cruise...duh!! LOL! So how about great weather that whole week. :) Kathy, Have a great time this weekend!

ONE MORE DAY - ONE MORE DAY - ONE MORE DAY!!! All FE information MUST BE sent to me by Friday, February 1st if you want to participate in the FE. ;) Thanks!!!

Last day, Last day, Last day to sign up!!

I'm hopeful all of these reminders won't let anyone be left out. There will be no exceptions...if you aren't signed up by today (meaning you message me or post all the information requested in the first post) BY TODAY...then you won't be included in our FE. Thanks for understanding! :artist:

Just under the wire? It's our first cruise and I've debated doing this but I think my kids would really enjoy it! :-). I'll PM you our info. We are a family of 5 (kids 9-14). My oldest son and I are running the Princess Half Marathon the weekend before and then we are relaxing on the cruise!! :-D. Can't wait!!

Jo

Just under the wire? It's our first cruise and I've debated doing this but I think my kids would really enjoy it! :-). I'll PM you our info. We are a family of 5 (kids 9-14). My oldest son and I are running the Princess Half Marathon the weekend before and then we are relaxing on the cruise!! :-D. Can't wait!!

Jo

Got it and just emailed you to proofread the information. :) Welcome!

KING FAMILY - I need an email address so I can send you the master FE list.

Well since it won't let me post my entire email address, it's a gmail account and the beginning of it is rking301, and the rest is @gmail.com. Goofy board!!!! Let me know what else!

I'd like to join if it's not too late. Tried to PM but couldn't; don't have enough posts. Email is taniaclasen and @ gmail.com

I'd like to join if it's not too late. Tried to PM but couldn't; don't have enough posts. Email is taniaclasen and @ gmail.com

Sent you an email. Please reply tonight. In case you don't receive it, here is the information I need. :)

-- DISboard username
-- Cabin # (if you know it already)
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts)
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)
-- Any special cruise celebrations
-- Any food allergies, etc
-- An email address for your family
-- Favorite Disney character for each person on the cruise

Sent you an email. Please reply tonight. In case you don't receive it, here is the information I need. :)

-- DISboard username
-- Cabin # (if you know it already)
-- Family Last Name (helps with personalizing family gifts)
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G)
-- Any special cruise celebrations
-- Any food allergies, etc
-- An email address for your family
-- Favorite Disney character for each person on the cruise

Done! Thanks for letting me come in under the wire!

This FE is closed as of February 2, 2013. Looking forward to all who are participating!!!

A spreadsheet of all the FE information has been emailed to all those participating. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Howdy everyone,

Just got back from our Dream cruise. You are going to love it:love:
Our weather was cool at Nassau but not cold.
Nassau waterfront has always been a rundown ugly place but now its all remodeled and looks great. There is only one really old building to come down and its off to the side. You can tell its about to be demolished. 2 vacant lots on front street where old building have been removed and they are putting up new ones.

It had been 5 years since I had been there so we were amazed how nice it was!! The old straw market (white tent) is now a really nice tall building with a clock tower on the front. I have a photo to share once I get them downloaded later today.

The ship was awesome but I wont give details because I dn'tn want to spoil anything for people who like to be surprized.

I will be posting a trip report with photos on the trip report board by the end of the week, with lots of photos if anyone is interested.

If anyone has questions please ask or even e-mail me if your afraid the answer might ruin the surprizes of the ship for others. My e-mail address is at the bottom of my post.

Thanks for the Fe list.:thumbsup2

Still no room number for us but I will keep checking about every other day and will let you know when we get it. Usually we get it 12 to 14 days prior to the cruise.

Now to unpack, do laundry, get groceries and make snacks before the big game tonight.

Back later,

Kathy

OOPS!!
I forgot to say Hello to any new people who may have joined us since I was gone.

I will go back and read what I missed later.

So in case your new,

Hello, I am Kathy and traveling with my adult son, Peter this cruise and just got home this morning from a 3 day Dream cruise with my husband.

Kathy

Finishing up on our FE gifts today....now gotta get started on our FE and door decorations. Whoop Whoop!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter