• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 28, 2013 Dream - Fish Extender

Good morning everyone,

I can hardly believe its less than a month now until we cruise.:banana::banana:

Plus I leave this thurday for a cruise. :goodvibes

This group is growing steadily which is great!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week,

Kathy

Hello there! This will be our first Disney Cruise and will be traveling with our 2-1/2 year old daughter!

Do you end up exchanging with all cabins or just one? Trying to wrap my head around the volume of goodies to get before committing. If all, what's the people/cabin count up to so far?

Howdy,

It seems we have several who are first time cruisers now:thumbsup2

Dont wait too long to committ because as posted above the cut off date is Feb 1st.. This is actually a small group. I think if you decide to do the FE too we will be up to 12 rooms. Some 7 day cruises i have done had 50+ rooms.

Of course we divided the group in half most of the time but that is a large group!!:lmao:
12 is a piece of cake. It wont take long to deliver that many and it wont take up alot of room in the luggage either.

Hope you will join in the fun!!!

Kathy

Our family is excited to participate, as this is our first disney cruise! :)

Hi, I'm coordinating the FE. I'll need your information by Friday. If you post a few more times throughout all these boards, then you will be able to send me a private message or you can post directly on this thread if you are comfortable sharing that information on a public forum. ;)

THREE DAYS LEFT to sign up for the FE. NO EXCEPTIONS!

I keep posting this countdown b/c sure enough someone is going to ask on February 2nd or later...and they will be turned away. There are three families on this thread that have said they might want to participate but they have not sent me their information...so as of now, they are NOT on our list. I don't want anyone to be left out that would like to be involved. So...
Jsk301 (user name) mentioned participating but I have nothing from them.
TaniaSWFL (user name) was interested but haven't heard back
WALTer Disney (user name) wants to participate but I haven't gotten any information.

I DO NOT want these people to miss out. pixiedust: However, if I don't have your information by Friday, then it will be a no go. :sad:

It will be just my husband and I. Not sure of the room yet as it hasn't yet been assigned. I also called, and the cast member said it has not been assigned. She said maybe by the end of next week. So, here are our details:

My husband's name is John King, his favorite character is Mickey.

My name is Regina King and my favorite character is Tinkerbell/Peter Pan. Neither of us have any food allergies, other than we like food too much!!!

We are kids stuck in an adult body!!!! :love:

Just let me know what else you need. We are sooooo excited to be doing this! But we might need some guidance by the "veteran" FE participants! LOL!!! Like for instance, of all of those that are participating, do we just give gifts to one family (stateroom) or for everyone?

John & Regina King

It will be just my husband and I. Not sure of the room yet as it hasn't yet been assigned. I also called, and the cast member said it has not been assigned. She said maybe by the end of next week. So, here are our details:

My husband's name is John King, his favorite character is Mickey.

My name is Regina King and my favorite character is Tinkerbell/Peter Pan. Neither of us have any food allergies, other than we like food too much!!!

We are kids stuck in an adult body!!!! :love:

Just let me know what else you need. We are sooooo excited to be doing this! But we might need some guidance by the "veteran" FE participants! LOL!!! Like for instance, of all of those that are participating, do we just give gifts to one family (stateroom) or for everyone?

John & Regina King

Regina,
That is up to you. You may give one gift per family or per person.

Kathy

I can hardly believe its less than a month now until we cruise.:banana::banana:

Plus I leave this thurday for a cruise. :goodvibes

:yay: I'm getting excited ... it's so close! Kathy - have fun on your cruise this Thursday! :goodvibes:

Just a request for all - please PM me or post the favorite character or movie for each person in your stateroom (participating in the FE). I've heard from a few, but not all. It'll make it easier for me to make your gifts :) Thanks!

Just a request for all - please PM me or post the favorite character or movie for each person in your stateroom (participating in the FE). I've heard from a few, but not all. It'll make it easier for me to make your gifts :) Thanks!

Husband – Mickey
me – Classic Mickey/Minnie
7 year old son – Spiderman (Disney bought out Marvel - super confusing since Spiderman is still at Universal)
5 year old son – Mike from Monsters Inc.

Also, PlumDragon, do you want to post the character favorites for your stateroom so everyone will have it for you as well??? ;)

Me - I like all the classics (Mickey/Minnie, Chip/Dale, Donald/Daisy, Goofy, Pluto)
DS - Pluto

This Facebook page has the greatest FE gift ideas!!! It's a closed group but you can request and they will accept you within the day. If you do join, please do not, do not, do not, do not post photos of your FE gifts BEFORE the cruise. We don't want to spoil it for anyone. Wait until AFTER the cruise to post your photos there. However, it's a great place to go to get ideas, help, suggestions, etc... :thumbsup2

https://www.facebook.com/groups/167311023398247/

:yay: I'm getting excited ... it's so close! Kathy - have fun on your cruise this Thursday! :goodvibes:

Did I give you ours??
I thought i did but now I am not sure:confused3

Kathy

Good morning all,

Its going to be a HOT day in Florida today. Some areas will be 88 to 90 which means we may break a few records, but then tomorrow, the day I cruise its suppose to rain and be 65:(

I dont mind the cooler temperatures but I dont want it to rain and ruin our Sailaway party.

So please send some Pixie dust my way for tomorrow that the rain will hold off until we get out of the channel at least.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Catch you later, I need to pack.:goodvibes

Kathy

JSClemsonFan said:
Also, PlumDragon, do you want to post the character favorites for your stateroom so everyone will have it for you as well??? ;)

I suppose I could do that :)

Me - Belle, or Genie (from Aladdin)
DD - Pirates of the Caribbean
DS - Stitch
Grandma - Cinderella

mom x4 said:
Did I give you ours??
I thought i did but now I am not sure:confused3

Kathy

Kathy, you said yours was Donald Duck, but I don't think you answered for your son. I assume he's participating too?

Thanks everyone!

So please send some Pixie dust my way for tomorrow that the rain will hold off until we get out of the channel at least.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Catch you later, I need to pack.:goodvibes

Kathy

Here's hoping for a beautiful day! It's 85 here today...I went to the beach...it's supposed to be 61 tomorrow...ugh!

Lots of Pixie Dust for the weather on the 2/25 trip too!!!

DH - Goofy or Lighning McQueen or Mater
Me - Minnie!
DD - Minnie, Ariel, Mulan, Jasmine, Princess Sophia (She's 6. It changes every day)

Here's hoping for a beautiful day! It's 85 here today...I went to the beach...it's supposed to be 61 tomorrow...ugh!

Lots of Pixie Dust for the weather on the 2/25 trip too!!!

They just changed the forecast for my cruise tomorrow. Still mid 60's but NO rain :cool1:
Catch everyone when we return.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter