February 22nd, 2014 Fantasy - Eastern

Hi Julie, and WELCOME to the Fantasy sailing 2/22. If you have a Facebook account, we seem to be a bit more active over there than here recently. You can find us at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/298275220294855/

The Fish Extender groups have already closed at this time but you may want to contact Trudy Lewis via the FB group to see if they have anyone in the third group who's dropped out or changed sailing dates.

Good luck, your family will LOVE cruising with Disney!

See you soon.

Parkers X 5 will be on our first Disney cruise this week! We are very excited and going with my parents celebrating my mom's 70th BDay!

Three girls are 11, 8, and 7

hi everyone, we are Don and Gail from Florida booked this cruise today
we are so excited our first Fantasy cruise since Dec 2012. it will be our
Disney cruise #54 first one Jan 2000 on the Magic last one was last week on the Dream. sorry about not being in FE but too late. hope to meet as many as possible. see you in 12 days cabin 10000.

Fantasy 03
Wonder 12
Magic 17
Dream 21

D & G

Y'all it is almost here!! We are leaving in 9 days to drive to Florida!!! Yay!!!!!! We are so EXCITED!! We leave on Thursday, Feb 20th to drive down to Orlando...Fri we do the Cinderella Royal Family 5K, then in the afternoon drive to the hotel near the port...Saturday we get on the cruise!!! Ready for some warm temps(and mostly wearing my flip flops!!)!!

FYI, Ricky Kalman will be coming aboard during the last part of the cruise. He is a hypnotist and puts on a terrific show. We saw him during our 2010 Transatlantic cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it.

We're going on our very first cruise in just a little over a week! It will be our family's first cruise but the group we are going with (all family members) has some experienced cruisers. In all there will be 28 of us - pretty much my wife's whole family - parents, brothers, sister, and their families. I am excited beyond belief and reading stuff online and seeing pictures only makes me wish the next few days would go by faster.

For anyone that is interested the movies that will be shown on this cruise are -
The Muppets
Finding Nemo 3D
Wreck-it Ralph
Iron Man 3
Monsters University
The Lone Ranger
Planes
Thor: The Dark World
Frozen
Frozen (sing along version)
Saving Mr. Banks

When my wife called they also listed Captain America: The Winter Soldier (which would be amazing since I'm really looking forward to that one), but since it doesn't open in the US until April I thought it was too good to be true. The lady I talked to did not list that one.

We had Mickey and Minnie call our house on Sunday and the kids' reactions were priceless (good thing I recorded it!) They are 7 (girl), 5 (girl), and 2 (boy) and all very much looking forward to our vacation. Can't wait!!!!

I am new to this Fish Extender thing too and just signed up for the cruise. Did you get any information? Can you help me out?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter