***February 2023 Official Thread****

My ADR window is coming up and would REALLY appreciate a few quick suggestions for 1x breakfast or brunch, 2x lunch at disney springs, 3x dinners at DS or one of the parks (don't want to move to another hotel), 2x bars for adults (anywhere)

We did the last breakfast of the day at MK crystal palace, Winnie the pooh and friends, it was great timing to rest and eat with the kids, they switch over from bfst to lunch so you can have a bit of both, they do a parade around the restaurant with the characters, very cute, food is a decent buffet
Should I get a fantasmic package? Not sure if kids will make it till night time or how to do book it
Can we get food delivered to the hotel in case we don't get reservations?
Fantasmic we did in 2014 so it may be very different, pretty much paid for showing up late and getting a good seat, the seating was the entire center section. it was worth it for us as I have a very active kid that wouldn't sit 45min in bleachers for a show

We decided to stay at Riverside instead of YC because my sister is joining us for our Feb 5-9th trip. Our 60 day ADR window opens Wednesday so we have some planning to do. So far, we thought we would try Boathouse.

ADR day is 12/13. We will Instacart for breakfasts, QS in the park for lunch, and I’m actually thinking of doing more hotel table service dinners. We usually do Signature dining, and weren't impressed with Brown Derby last year and not wild about Be Our Guest or Cinderella for MK. We usually do Tiffins for AK, but considering a mid-day break (with possible pool hop) at Kidani that day and eat at Sanaa. Want to try Space 220 once. So that leaves maybe Cape May one night and maybe Ohana Or Steakhouse 72. I read Ohana wasn’t great at night, anyone have a suggestion?

😊😊 Today is my 60 day window!!
Staying at Jambo house 1/30 - 2/7. So excited!! I got Space 220 lounge adr at 60+5!
That’s great! My ADR window starts today and I really hope to get Space 220 lounge also but I’m going for 60+3.

I stayed up to book the Enchantment garden viewing fireworks party for 2/1 at midnight and was able to get reservations so I’m happy about that at least. We missed all the fireworks on our trip in April so I want to see them in February.

Today my ADR window opened. I was only looking to book a handful, but to my disappointment I couldn't get Garden Grill on my planned Epcot day (60+6).

I was able to get it later on my trip, but of course that messes with my park plans.

Is it likely that they haven't released all the reservations yet? I know there aren't a lot of character meals, but I didn't think Garden Grill was such a hot ticket! At any rate I'll wait a bit before I mess with my park reservations to see if it pops up on my planned Epcot day.

Hello all, booked a fairly last minute (for someone who plans as much as I do haha) trip yesterday between 02/02 - 02/10 at AKL! Second time we've been and will be the last for a while.

ADRs open for us tomorrow, so looking forward to festival of the arts and will still be a good temperature for us brits even in Feb! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is booking and planning :)

Good morning! I wasn't able to get Space 220 (restaurant or lounge) on 60+3 but I'll keep trying when my trip gets closer. Not surprising because I know it's so popular and we couldn't get it in April either. I did get an after Fantasmic/closing Oga's so I'm happy about that and everything else I wanted.

I still want to get a Fantasmic dining package but no available times were coming up. I found a thread on here about it and apparently they haven't even opened up reservations for January yet so February hasn't been released either. I want those reservations but wish I knew when they would be released so I don't have to keep checking.

Good luck everyone! So excited we are 60 days away!

I stayed up to book the Enchantment garden viewing fireworks party for 2/1 at midnight and was able to get reservations so I’m happy about that at least. We missed all the fireworks on our trip in April so I want to see them in February.

What location is the best for firework garden party? I have a 12 year old with anxiety and if I could get a place where he wouldn’t be crowded tht would be ideal. we don’t arrive until Feb 25

What location is the best for firework garden party? I have a 12 year old with anxiety and if I could get a place where he wouldn’t be crowded tht would be ideal. we don’t arrive until Feb 25
Last time we went to the back. We didn't feel crowded and some of our group actually stayed seated on the grass during the show because there was room to spread out and still see the projections. I stood against the back fence. I've seen some posts that cast members ask everyone to stand now but that wasn't the case the last time we did it (2019). If you do have to stand I'd think the back fence would be perfect.

Last time we went to the back. We didn't feel crowded and some of our group actually stayed seated on the grass during the show because there was room to spread out and still see the projections. I stood against the back fence. I've seen some posts that cast members ask everyone to stand now but that wasn't the case the last time we did it (2019). If you do have to stand I'd think the back fence would be perfect.
Thanks so much!!

Good morning! I wasn't able to get Space 220 (restaurant or lounge) on 60+3 but I'll keep trying when my trip gets closer. Not surprising because I know it's so popular and we couldn't get it in April either. I did get an after Fantasmic/closing Oga's so I'm happy about that and everything else I wanted.

I still want to get a Fantasmic dining package but no available times were coming up. I found a thread on here about it and apparently they haven't even opened up reservations for January yet so February hasn't been released either. I want those reservations but wish I knew when they would be released so I don't have to keep checking.

Good luck everyone! So excited we are 60 days away!
Yesterday was my ADR day. I’m only searching for 2 people, so that could be a big factor. I was checking all throughout the day and felt like a bunch of reservations opened up around 3 pm. I also find using actual times vs “lunch, etc” works better.

I, too, am hoping for Fantasmic and Hoop Dee Doo, but neither seem to be open.

That’s great! My ADR window starts today and I really hope to get Space 220 lounge also but I’m going for 60+3.

Did you get Space?!

OK Everybody, I think I got the guest list updated. If I missed you, will you please let me know ;)
For some reason, I stopped getting alerts on this and we know how glitchy the world can be, so I suddenly had like 20 new messages on here I hadn't seen!

Hi all!!! This is my first trip and I don't really know any restaurants or have the time to look them up as my husband is in the hospital at the moment :(

My ADR window is coming up and would REALLY appreciate a few quick suggestions for 1x breakfast or brunch, 2x lunch at disney springs, 3x dinners at DS or one of the parks (don't want to move to another hotel), 2x bars for adults (anywhere)

We are travelling with toddlers (1yo, 3yo, 5yo), so nothing fancy where they would not be allowed to move around.

Should I get a fantasmic package? Not sure if kids will make it till night time or how to do book it
Can we get food delivered to the hotel in case we don't get reservations?

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR ANY RECOMMENDATIONS!!
Those are some littles :) Do they like princesses or classic characters?

If you like classic characters, I'd recommend Tusker House breakfast at AK. It's pretty regular food (with some fancier/different tasting options), but littles will find something to eat. And it has all the classic characters you would want to meet without waiting in lines. And I'd aim for 10-11am for this if you like the idea so you have a nice sit down break planned. Crystal Palace has Pooh and friends if you like those characters and is the same idea, but then you have to find Minnie and the others somewhere else.

Most Disney restaurants are aware that the littles are coming as part of the package and are very nice. Exceptions being grown up places like California Grill or Victoria and Alberts. If you like Tgiving dinner, Liberty Tree Tavern is cute and has a lot of food that kids will eat. You could check out the menu.

If you eat at Sautu'li Canteen in AK, it's just a big open air dining area where I regularly see Papa's and Gma's watching littles while their parents ride Flight of Passage *ROFL* Such good grandparents. We never had those in our family. The food is good and it's easy to eat while the kids play.

I LOVE Skipper Canteen but I know lots of people think the food is too exotic for small children. My girls are good eaters, but again you have to think about your girls.

But the truly important question at MK for my crew is....Cinnamon Roll (Gaston's) or Nutella Waffle (Sleepy Hollow). We can't eat both, so it's a big debate as to which we want more on any trip.

Only you know your kids, but mine wouldn't survive fireworks at that point and have a good day the next day. We were religiously awake at 7am regardless of what time we went to bed. In fact, we have still never seen fireworks. Bedtime is still 8:30. We might try to do the Halloween party this year.

I'm sorry your husband is unwell. Hope he gets out soon and you guys have a spectacular time!

ADR day is 12/13. We will Instacart for breakfasts, QS in the park for lunch, and I’m actually thinking of doing more hotel table service dinners. We usually do Signature dining, and weren't impressed with Brown Derby last year and not wild about Be Our Guest or Cinderella for MK. We usually do Tiffins for AK, but considering a mid-day break (with possible pool hop) at Kidani that day and eat at Sanaa. Want to try Space 220 once. So that leaves maybe Cape May one night and maybe Ohana Or Steakhouse 72. I read Ohana wasn’t great at night, anyone have a suggestion?
Steakhouse 72 is wonderful...we have had both lunch and dinner twice and every meal was really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter