***February 2023 Official Thread****

We just got back from our four night stay at POR. We got a pixie dust upgrade to a Royal Room - river view and so did my sister. She received the room next to us. We had a great trip with good bus luck and mostly good restaurant meals. We were able to watch Enchantment and Harmonious without too much trouble. I notice that people tend to just stand around for a few moments when the fireworks end. That is our clue to dodge out of the park as soon as possible. Both times we were able to get on the next bus back to Riverside. :)

The weather was great with sunshine and no rain. It was a tiny bit cold for swimming, although we went to the pool anyway. :) We didn't do a lot of rides so I can't really comment on the crowds. But it wasn't horrible except maybe Epcot on Sunday afternoon.

I’ve had a lovely time. I saw a lot of posts about crowds, but I was there at Christmas in 2019 and this was nothing. You couldn’t move in 2019! Yesterday I was hopping to HS and it took almost until lunch to get a LL for MMRR after 2pm. I rope dropped Remy, then Frozen and that worked really well. Meanwhile, I stacked Slinky, MMRR, and Toy Story Mania. It was a lovely day.

Everyone was lovely. The guests were mostly kind. The Cast members were all kind and patient. I didn’t bring cool enough clothes, but that’s on me. 🫠

I’ve had a lovely time. I saw a lot of posts about crowds, but I was there at Christmas in 2019 and this was nothing. You couldn’t move in 2019! Yesterday I was hopping to HS and it took almost until lunch to get a LL for MMRR after 2pm. I rope dropped Remy, then Frozen and that worked really well. Meanwhile, I stacked Slinky, MMRR, and Toy Story Mania. It was a lovely day.

Everyone was lovely. The guests were mostly kind. The Cast members were all kind and patient. I didn’t bring cool enough clothes, but that’s on me. 🫠
How long was the frozen line after you rope dropped remy? We head there on the 19th so it’ll be the busy president week. Ty

How long was the frozen line after you rope dropped remy? We head there on the 19th so it’ll be the busy president week. Ty
5 minutes (IE we just walked through the line). It had been a long time since I had ridden Frozen and I forgot how cute it is).

I bought Guardians the night before, so I didn’t purchase that again, but I could have

5 minutes (IE we just walked through the line). It had been a long time since I had ridden Frozen and I forgot how cute it is).

I bought Guardians the night before, so I didn’t purchase that again, but I could have
Ok good to know- thanks. I haven’t ridden guardians yet, but we will pay LL for that if we have to- we have two Epcot days so we have two shots for the virtual Que. thank you

Hey!! I know we've passed February 2023 - but I have a question and Im hoping someone can remember and help me out..

we're going in Feb 2024 and I can't remember what time MK fireworks are - My plan is to get tickets to the dessert part on the Tomorrowland Terrace but for the life of me I can't remember what time fireworks are in late Feb.

we'll be there Feb 25-March 2, 2024.

Anyone remember??

Hey!! I know we've passed February 2023 - but I have a question and Im hoping someone can remember and help me out..

we're going in Feb 2024 and I can't remember what time MK fireworks are - My plan is to get tickets to the dessert part on the Tomorrowland Terrace but for the life of me I can't remember what time fireworks are in late Feb.

Anyone remember??
8 or 815 on Feb 26 this year. I have pictures from 825-832, so I’m guessing it was 815

Anyone remember??
It was 815 this year for Presidents Day week.

Anyone remember??

It's never too early to start preparing is it. I am planning a February 2024 trip as well. I didn't go this year but did in 2022 and we have decided we love going in February. This trip will be a reward to myself for losing 100 lbs and getting healthy. I technically have 5 more lbs to go to hit 100 but hopefully by the end of May I will be there, if not by end of June for sure. Hubby isn't a Disney lover (he barely tolerates it but does it for me) but unless something changes it will be just him and me on this trip.

Congrats Bama Mom! I'm considering a February 2024 trip as well (probably the first week), possibly even solo. I haven't been in January / February in many years. Last year August just about did me in as far as heat goes. Between getting older and some health issues I just don't think I can handle that heat level again, so I'm looking at winter months.

Congrats Bama Mom! I'm considering a February 2024 trip as well (probably the first week), possibly even solo. I haven't been in January / February in many years. Last year August just about did me in as far as heat goes. Between getting older and some health issues I just don't think I can handle that heat level again, so I'm looking at winter months.
Thank you. February worked well for us in 2022. It was our first February trip. I am a cold natured person and hubby is a hot natured person (who is not a disney fan) so going in february worked well. I was able to wear athletic leggings, a tee shirt and a long sleeve pull over for when I was chilly and he could wear shorts. I think February will be my new pick everytime if it's solely up to me. Hubby did get cold on our last night in MK though and we didn't have time to go back to the resort for him to put pants on so we bought him a tinkerbelle blanket HaHa! He will never live that one down. I think we are planning for February 6th-11th because hubby can't miss more than 2 1/2 days of work without a doctors notice and still get paid. He is already off of fridays so he can work half a day on tuesday and us fly down that evening then hit the parks Wednesday through Saturday and fly home sunday morning. That's what we did in 2022 and it was good for us. The trip before in 2021 with my sisters was March because we had to work around spring break for my niece and it was already too warm with huge crowds. I prefer to avoid that again if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter