February 2022 question

February was one of our best trips to Disney. The temperatures are great with just a sweatshirt or a jacket in the mornings and at night. Our kids even swam in the pool at our resort. It was so quiet at Disney and we were able to fully enjoy it without the hot and hectic.

You will enjoy February crowds low and temperatures are fantastic. We went last February and will most likely be there in 2022.

Finally got to make our airline reservations this morning. Nice to finally have something to do for the trip during this time when there isn't much planning to be done. Now it will just be interesting to see how many times Southwest changes our flights again.

Finally got to make our airline reservations this morning. Nice to finally have something to do for the trip during this time when there isn't much planning to be done. Now it will just be interesting to see how many times Southwest changes our flights again.

Same here. SWA really messed with us on our last few trips, but we booked more direct flights this time. It seems like they mess with connections the most. We went from an easy connection in Dallas (an hour flight from our home) to flying over our house, connecting in Denver (plane had to be held so we almost missed the connection) and then flying 2 hours back to our house. I normally love SWA, but that one had me pretty frustrated with them. It is nice to have something to check off though. :)

Same here. SWA really messed with us on our last few trips, but we booked more direct flights this time. It seems like they mess with connections the most. We went from an easy connection in Dallas (an hour flight from our home) to flying over our house, connecting in Denver (plane had to be held so we almost missed the connection) and then flying 2 hours back to our house. I normally love SWA, but that one had me pretty frustrated with them. It is nice to have something to check off though. :)
They changed one of our direct flights last time. Then changed it again. Ugh. I tried to get nonstop for this time but nothing was available at the times we need.

This will be my first February trip and I'm looking forward to it. I convinced hubby to go because it hopefully won't be blazing hot and humid and the shorter park hours than when we are used to going will give him plenty of down time as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter