***February 2019***

I have booked a solo trip 2/2-2/9 with dlxdp for POFQ. I am considering switching to CR if a good enough % discount comes out. I got all my ADRs done ( Yachtsman, Cali Grill Brunch, Boathouse, Monsieur Paul, Coral Reef, Yak & Yeti, Brown Derby, Frontera Cocina, Tiffins pkg, Narcoosees, Kona, California Grill and the Wave). I have also booked Keys if the Kingdom and Wild Africa Trek. Lots of splurges since it is a solo trip!!!!

Hi fellow solo traveler! :wave2: I'll be arriving the day after you leave. Looks like a delish list of ADRs! Wild Africa Trek is def on my list. My last solo trip I did the Savor the Savanna: Evening Safari Experience and it was fabulous!

This question has come up on the restaurants board and the consistent recommendation was to make the reservation. So I just did for our Boma breakfast. We're staying at AK.
Yup, okay- we booked two of our three breakfasts. Debating the third. We're not one's for huge, long, character meals for breakfast. Usually we get a one-bedroom Villa and cook our own. Since this is a shorter trip we got a studio, so no kitchen. Close and nutritious is our breakfast goal.

Okay, I did! Thanks:-)

I would make an ADR for sure. I love Boma breakfast!
We're excited to try it!

Our travel dates again for reference are Feb 2-7.

Are there any unique special events at this time of year that are worth checking out? Not sure if Flower and Garden will have started yet but we aren't visiting Epcot so that is out anyway.

Our travel dates again for reference are Feb 2-7.

Are there any unique special events at this time of year that are worth checking out? Not sure if Flower and Garden will have started yet but we aren't visiting Epcot so that is out anyway.

I know you said you aren't visiting Epcot, but it's the only thing I'm aware of, and others might be interested.

For the last two years Epcot has had the International Festival of the Arts. It hasn't officially been announced for 2019, but with the way Epcot has been with festivals I would be surprised if it didn't return, lol.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...days-of-creativity-january-12-to-february-19/

I didn't know about the Festival of the Arts until after we booked, but I'm hoping it's there again.

Yup, okay- we booked two of our three breakfasts. Debating the third. We're not one's for huge, long, character meals for breakfast. Usually we get a one-bedroom Villa and cook our own. Since this is a shorter trip we got a studio, so no kitchen. Close and nutritious is our breakfast goal.

Boma is the only breakfast we booked. We're not doing character meal breakfasts either. For Epcot, breakfast at Les Halles sounds really good. Same with Kusafiri Coffee Shop in AK.

It was a successful ADR morning! I had planned to sleep in and just do the best I could when I woke up, but I was randomly awake at 5:45, so I jumped on my phone (stupid app wouldn't work but I was able to access the mobile site), so now we have...
Sat 2/16 - arrival day Biergarten (booked last week)
4 Day Wonder cruise
Thurs 2/21 - Disembarkation day, Race Expo, AK time, dinner at Sanaa - early bedtime!
Fri 2/23 - 5k!!! early dinner at Homecomin'
Sat 2/24 - late-ish BOG breakfast (I'm not rope dropping MK after being up at 3am the morning before), Tony's Parade Package lunch (then the Parade)
Sun 2/25 - Home :(

Our travel agent was able to get us all of the ADR's we requested! How do these look? We will have the regular dining plan and its myself, husband, 4.5 and 2.5 year old daughters. My husband and I have been before but this will be the kids first time and we are trying all new restaurants (except Tony's Town Square which I've been to before).

Sat. 2/23 - Arrival Day (no parks) - Dinner @ Chef Mickey's
Sun 2/24 - MK - Tony's Town Square lunch (Festival of Fantasy Parade package)
Mon 2/25 - AK - Late Breakfast @ Tusker House (ROL Seating Package)
Tues 2/26 - HS - Early Lunch @ Mama Melrose's - Fantasmic Seating Package
Wed 2/27 - Epcot - PPO Breakfast at Akershus
Thur 2/28 - MK - PPO Breakfast at BOG & early dinner at Skipper's Canteen

Since we are on the dining plan we decided to book the River of Lights and Fantasmic Seating Packages - but figure if we are too tired or the kids are done that we are okay missing them, but figured it didn't hurt to have them in case we are able to catch them. Our Plan on Animal Kingdom day is also to probably head back to the hotel after our late breakfast for a few hours rest and then return to the park in the evening - and same for our Epcot day.

We booked at the POP for February 8th-15th! I picked these dates for the lowest crowds besides September. I just couldn't wait a whole year again. It has been 5 long years since my family's last trip to WDW. My boyfriend's kids have NEVER been. Now we are going as the Brady Bunch! Super overly excited! I am in the process of making a pre-trip report. :car: We live in FL but I am still concerned how the weather will turn out.

We booked at the POP for February 8th-15th! I picked these dates for the lowest crowds besides September. I just couldn't wait a whole year again. It has been 5 long years since my family's last trip to WDW. My boyfriend's kids have NEVER been. Now we are going as the Brady Bunch! Super overly excited! I am in the process of making a pre-trip report. :car: We live in FL but I am still concerned how the weather will turn out.

Congrats! That's so exciting. Yeah I am hoping for crazy low crowds when we are there too. I've read that early Feb before President's Day can even be lower then Sept! A "Brady Bunch" trip sounds like a lot of work - but a lot of fun! :D

We love the early February crowds. Last time we went everything but 7D and Space were pretty much 5-10 minute wait on our Sunday night. The flip side to that was it was high 50s and most people who were at the park were wearing winter jackets. We are from PA so it was a hoodie and go :jester:

We love the early February crowds. Last time we went everything but 7D and Space were pretty much 5-10 minute wait on our Sunday night. The flip side to that was it was high 50s and most people who were at the park were wearing winter jackets. We are from PA so it was a hoodie and go :jester:
I agree! We go February every year for the crowds and the weather. Best combination of the two all year!

Hey everyone! My boyfriend and I are going February 2nd-7th; we were there in October 2017, but stayed offsite with friends. This will be our first vacation as a couple and he has never stayed on site before.

Go Team February!
We'll be there the same time, if we can't get SDP for Pop we might try ASMo, we liked it last time we stayed there

We're going January 31-February 12!
We'll be staying at Universal Royal Pacific the first few nights then off to WL! This is our first time going in February and I'm super excited!
We have ADRs at Le Cellier, 'Ohana, Tiffins and Sanaa

We'll be there Feb 20th-March 1st! Staying at POR and GFV for the first time and can't wait :)

Hi everyone. I will be there Feb 15-21. Staying in a 1 bedroom villa at Kidani 15-18 then 18-21 in a 1 bedroom villa at BLT. We’re renting points from friends. I’m a teacher and will be on vacation that week. I took a personal day on Fri the 15th to save about $1000 in airfare. It’s ridiculous how expensive flights become during vacation weeks. It will be me, my mom, my 2.5 (almost 3) year old DD and 4.5 year old DS. So far planning 2 days at Epcot and 3 at MK. Hoping HS adds EMM dates for Feb because I may try to sneak that in too! We are annual passholders and this will be my daughter’s 5th and final “free” Disney trip!

We're going to Disney in our first vacation as a couple from Feb. 23 to Feb. 28. We booked a king room at POR, booked our ADRs and we're anxiously counting the days!
We planned to spend 1 day in AK, HS, Epcot and 2 days in MK. Then we're off to Universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!