February 2018 Scrap Challenge ~ Show your LOVE on some new LOs! - Congrats Poppins2000

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Welcome to a new month of scrapping! Let's get creative!!!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger will count towards your numbers.

Total for month: 169

Scrappers/Goals:
Mommy2mrb - 20
PN96 - 50 :yay:
Concertkatie - 10
Chae - 20
Poppins2000 - 30
Jeniferdwn - 50

Pages completed:

mommy2mrb - 4
PN96 - 104
Concertkatie - 7
Chae - 18
Poppins2000 - 36 :love:
Jeniferdwn

Leader: :love:

Goal met: :yay:

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in starting this thread but we are up and running for this short month of February!

Remember the Olympics are starting in a few short days!! Use that time to pull sketches and sort photos while cheering on your favorites!

I haven't been getting alerts for this.. :( I will update this thread tonight so I can add my numbers!

Keep up the good work!!!

Updated to here... I added my 53 so far this month!! My goal is to get at least 50 more this month... I'm almost done with Disney 2010 and next up will be 3 stacks of various events for the kids' and family books and then I will start on Disney 2012 in Mid-March.

Please put me down for 50. I have a whole weekend crop next weekend and that should get me started for this year!

Wow Nan you are cruising!!!

So I decided I won’t be scrapping anytime soon.
Between working, getting ready to put condo on the market.
Our trip to Portland this weekend and to MA over spring break. Just don’t have time the next six weeks.

After that will be packing, all of Megans senior events, prom, grad party, baccalaureate, graduation and work. Throw in 25 hours of work each week and moving cross country. Next 3 1/2 months are going to be crazy!!

Good luck with your goals ladies!!

Updated to here. I have included my 32 digital pages from yesterday...

I love the quick pages where all I have to do is slide in my photos. Our 2012 trip is a little scarce of photos because TS Debbie decided she wanted to participate too.

Not a huge number but I’m feeling good about it - 18 for this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!