• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February 2014 Code watch

Thanks for the response. Guess I'll be up at the crack of dawn on the 10th.

I do have one more question: I'll be booking 2 rooms for our group. Will I have to put down a $200 deposit per room? Or just per reservation?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure. Hopefully someone knows.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I would ask that on the resort board in its own thread.
I never booked two rooms. A part of me thinks that if its only one reaervation it would be one deposit.
Can you book two rooms online???
Good question ;)
I would either start a new thread...or call reservations on the 10th.
Someone here knows that answer.
Good luck ;)

I do have one more question: I'll be booking 2 rooms for our group. Will I have to put down a $200 deposit per room? Or just per reservation?

Thanks in advance!

If you have more than 2 adults you will be booking 2 separate reservations and each will require a separate deposit.

No need to get up early on the 10th as there won't be a mass run or anything. Just do it before your 180 mark and you will have no issues.

Should I book the package or just the room on the 10th?

Depends; if you are planning to book a package regardless, I'd go ahead and do it. Either way I believe you'll still have to call and re-book if you decide to go from room only to package or package to room only.

Might be a silly question...:confused3So if I book my room/package now and free dining comes out in the fall, they will let me apply it?

We booked our flights for January 20 to February 6. We got the flights for a great deal ($95 each way, non-stop and used a $76 credit). Good to know we can actually book rooms starting July 10th :)

We booked our flights for January 20 to February 6. We got the flights for a great deal ($95 each way, non-stop and used a $76 credit). Good to know we can actually book rooms starting July 10th :)

What airline did you find those flights on? We are looking to go a couple weeks later.

We're going for the Princess 5K. My husband is wanting to walk so I'll be walking and not running; therefore we will be getting there on Thurs.

So I just booked my flight Feb 15-22, 2014 on JetBlue 174$ p/p (Roundtrip/xtra legroom) Boston to Orlando nonstop.
Think the system is getting ready to announce the release..so you have to try the directions below to open those dates.

I was confirmed and have already received my itinerary!!!

So if you are interested...this is how I did it!!

Go on the site and put in dates Feb 1-8
When the flights come up...click the date forward button...it will move 7 days at a time. I was able to see flight prices up to Apr 29th. Pick the start date and then return you want...and go from there.

Hope this helps...the prices are great!!!
Have a MAGICAL night :)

So I just booked my flight Feb 15-22, 2014 on JetBlue 174$ p/p (Roundtrip/xtra legroom) Boston to Orlando nonstop.
Think the system is getting ready to announce the release..so you have to try the directions below to open those dates.

I was confirmed and have already received my itinerary!!!

So if you are interested...this is how I did it!!

Go on the site and put in dates Feb 1-8
When the flights come up...click the date forward button...it will move 7 days at a time. I was able to see flight prices up to Apr 29th. Pick the start date and then return you want...and go from there.

Hope this helps...the prices are great!!!
Have a MAGICAL night :)

Thanks for sharing! Those are our exact dates...I think. I may consider switching to Martin Luther King week in January instead to have so much lower crowds. But Feb 22 is my birthday. Decisions!! I also remembered I have a USAirways companion voucher coming my way, which means in addition to one FF ticket it will probably cost us $500 round trip for 4 tickets, but $174 is a great price and JetBlue is so nice!! I will have to check prices from PHL using those directions just to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter