February 2012 Aulani check-in!

I just checked with the "Live with Kelly" website for ticket information and found out the show will be taping two shows on sunday, Feb 19 and three shows on monday, Feb 20. The Sunday shows are taping at 9am and 11am. The Monday shows are taping at 9am and 11am. There will also be a "wedding" show taped later in the day on Monday, 2/20.

I sure hope they don't take up my beach time!! I think the good news is the show is only taping two days (not 5).

My family will be at Aulani from Feb 17 to Feb 25, so I don't expect too much of a disturbance. We are a family of 5. Two 16 yr olds and one 12 yr old. They are soooo excited about going to Hawaii. :banana:

I just checked with the "Live with Kelly" website for ticket information and found out the show will be taping two shows on sunday, Feb 19 and three shows on monday, Feb 20. The Sunday shows are taping at 9am and 11am. The Monday shows are taping at 9am and 11am. There will also be a "wedding" show taped later in the day on Monday, 2/20.
:

Making notes... do excursions on Sunday and Monday....

I sure hope they don't take up my beach time!! I think the good news is the show is only taping two days (not 5).

My family will be at Aulani from Feb 17 to Feb 25, so I don't expect too much of a disturbance. We are a family of 5. Two 16 yr olds and one 12 yr old. They are soooo excited about going to Hawaii. :banana:

hey, thanks for the info...so we too will be doing excursions on those days :rotfl:but we also had booked a character brunch on the Sunday...oooohhhh we may get on the telly..and i had scheduled pool time for Monday....:eek:

We will be there Feb 9th to the 16th. 2 bedroom dedicated standard view.

Members of the cast.

Me(Susan) the celebrating member
DD(Monica) she a Disney castmember
DDBF(Ron) Monica's boy friend
DBFF(Chris) one of my BFF
DBFF2(Jean) another of my BFF

4 of the 5 of us have never been to Hawaii.
We are renting a mini van for the week and will relax and tour when the mood strikes us.

DVC members using our point for the stay.

Looking forward to our trip.

We just booked Aulani for Sunday Feb 26th through Monday March 5th. Anyone going to be there with kids? We have a 12yo DS who is always looking for someone other than "boring mom and dad" to hang out with :goodvibes

Can you believe it? February is around the corner-seems like yesterday I was making the reservation at 7 months out!

Does anyone want to join in for a meet and greet-maybe at the pool bar or something?

Gina

:cool2:

Were staying Feb 2-10 in a two bedroom villa. I am staying 1/2 the time island and 1/2 the time ocean view . I can't wait!:banana:

So far we booked the character breakfast on Wed. I have been to Oahu twice before and I am not impressed with Honolulu. We probably stay at the resort most of the time.

I am taking my 1 year old on a plane for first time! I purchased her a seat, but I think it may still be rough.

Had to push our vacay back a week, we will be there 1/28-2/5 although we don't have a room the night of the 2nd yet...anyone want to cancel hehe. So looking forward to going! Cat believe its only 18 days away!!

Can you believe it? February is around the corner-seems like yesterday I was making the reservation at 7 months out!

Does anyone want to join in for a meet and greet-maybe at the pool bar or something?

Gina

Hi Gina, our group would be happy to meet up. We are there just a day later than your group. We are neighbors at home I'm in Woodland, just a few miles away. But will meet in Hawaii... Ha Ha.

Susan

Sounds great! Do you have any plans for excursions or restaurant reservations? We are going to the character breakfast on the 10th I believe and a whale watch tour on the 11th.

Hi Gina, we haven't scheduled any tours yet. but are interested in a few. Who are you doing your whale watching tour with?

We will be there the 4th through the 12th. It will be here before we know it!

The whole extended family is headed to Aulani for Feb 18-25. There will be 12 of us staying in a 3 bedroom ocean view. We will be packed to the gills for the first part of the trip, but then we are getting an additional studio for one of the couples, so that will make things a little easier.

Going are my parents (the grandparents, and Aulani Owners)
My family - DH, Me, DD(5) and DD(2)
Brother's family - Brother, SIL, their daughter (18mo)
Other Brother and SIL
Sister

I grew up going to Maui, and haven't been to Oahu since I was 6 or 7. This will be the 3rd trip for my 5 year old, and the first for my 2 year old. I'm very curious about Aunty's Beach house and how it works.

I'm guessing we will be spending a lot of time at the resort, since most of us are staying an extra week at the Ko Olina condo's down the road, and that's when we'll do most of our sight seeing.

We are coming from the East coast, so it's going to be LONG trip. Still, we are very much looking forward to it, and are super excited to check out Aulani.

It seems there are so many of us going to Aulani in February I thought I would start a thread so we can check in, write about our plans, ask questions and plan a meeting!:mickeyjum
Introduce yourself-where are you from, family members/ friends going, etc.
Gina
Gina, Douglas and Sean (9 years old) from February 8-15, 1 bedroom, ocean view

i me and my wife will be there feb 4-10 for our honeymoon!!

We will be there Feb 9th to the 16th. 2 bedroom dedicated standard view.
Members of the cast.
Me(Susan) the celebrating member
DD(Monica) she a Disney castmember
DDBF(Ron) Monica's boy friend
DBFF(Chris) one of my BFF
DBFF2(Jean) another of my BFF
4 of the 5 of us have never been to Hawaii.
We are renting a mini van for the week and will relax and tour when the mood strikes us.
DVC members using our point for the stay.
Looking forward to our trip.

Were staying Feb 2-10 in a two bedroom villa. I am staying 1/2 the time island and 1/2 the time ocean view . I can't wait!:banana:
So far we booked the character breakfast on Wed. I have been to Oahu twice before and I am not impressed with Honolulu. We probably stay at the resort most of the time.
I am taking my 1 year old on a plane for first time! I purchased her a seat, but I think it may still be rough.

We will be there the 4th through the 12th. It will be here before we know it!

We will be there from Feb 5-13th (as long as the Wonder docks after our MR cruise on time:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:. We are doing the MR from Jan 29 - Feb 5th off the ship and catching a flight to Hawaii.
Do you think this is enough stress :eek:

We'll be there February 5 to 11. In a 1-bedroom Ocean View 5 to 10 and Studio Ocean View night of the 10th (wait listed for a 1-bedroom Ocean View for that last night).
We're very excited this will be our very first trip to Hawaii and naturally Aulani. Can't wait to get there and relax.
We'll be back to Hawaii in AprilMay when we do the Disney Hawaii cruise.

Gina

:cool1:

Sounds great! Do you have any plans for excursions or restaurant reservations? We are going to the character breakfast on the 10th I believe and a whale watch tour on the 11th.

We have the character breakfast booked for the 8th.

My husband I will be there from Feb 8 - 15 as well. Looks like we overlap with Gina and her family exactly. Didn't know there were any other crazy Wednesday to Wednesday folk!

This will be our first trip to Oahu. We'd originally intended to rent a car, but my husband isn't really excited about driving, so we may just book the airport shuttle and play it by ear from there.

Karen & Joe

Let me know if there's going to be any meet & greets at the resort. I'll be there from Feb. 11-16th.

I plan on doing some sightseeing (I'm playing tour guide for 2 friends). But we want to hang out at the resort a bit and chill. We'll be in Maui from the 6-11 and will do a lot of sightseeing there.

Terri

My husband I will be there from Feb 8 - 15 as well. Looks like we overlap with Gina and her family exactly. Didn't know there were any other crazy Wednesday to Wednesday folk!

This will be our first trip to Oahu. We'd originally intended to rent a car, but my husband isn't really excited about driving, so we may just book the airport shuttle and play it by ear from there.

Karen & Joe

Hey there, west coast folks! Yes, we were told that it was easier to book Wed-Wed with frequent flyer miles but it didn't really matter. We should meet up!

Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter