February 16, 2014 DREAMing!

Hi Connie!

I just now went to Linda's FB page & asked to friend her. I really have not been doing the FB thing for over a year now. I was just spending too much time on it. :)

I hope to get to meet you all and your grand daughters, they must be so excited! This is my first FE, and I am a tad nervous about the whole thing. Going out tomorrow to shop, as between all my jobs, I won't be handcrafting gifts I'm afraid! :good vibes It should be great fun. :flower3:

Karin, I want to echo what CherylA said. I just printed out the list and deck plan a day ago, and was super happy to see that you had taken the time to outline each room on the FE list! SO thoughtful! Especially since you had to do this with TWO different FE lists. Thank you so much!!! :flower3:

And yay! I got all my FE shopping done! Went to Downtown Disney yesterday and got some cute stuff I hope everyone likes. Nothing fancy, just fun. Maybe if I do another FE in the future, I will have time to make something cute……. nah! Who am I kidding??? :rotfl2:

Yes, thank you Karin! The deck plan is very helpful!

I can't believe it's almost here. We leave the rainy and grey UK tomorrow morning! It seems like I was chatting with my brother, sister in law and dad just yesterday about this trip and yet it was over a year ago :rotfl2:

The meet is planned for the Vista Cafe at 3pm, is that right?

Hi guys! I have been working like crazy and havent been on the boards in forever! I just want to wish everyone a safe trip down and a wonderful cruise. I am not sure that I will make the meet up since we will be traveling with a family that we havent seen in a while and are looking forward to catching up with. I hope everyone enjoys the ship and has some nice rest and relaxation Disney style!!!!

We are now in Stateroom 7112 for the Latecomer FE!! Went to Vista Cafe at 3:30, but no one there. Sorry I missed you all!

Headed to Disney world after disembarking. Want to say a special thanks to Karin and Tom for putting together the FE and being such great upstairs neighbors!! Also so many great FE gifts. I am terrible at remembering who gave what but the bare necessities bag delivered really early in the cruise was perfect. Used most everything in it, even the laundry soap because I couldn't find the one I packed. The little blue sewing kit with the ship on front came in handy. The kids loved all the candy, I loved the chocolate!! Book marks with our names on them, awesome. We love bookmarks. Clothes pins with Minnie theme, so cute. Loved all the magnets especially the name tag ones. Mickey air freshener yay! And my husband really likes the Mickey soap! All the stuff from Austria was great, my daughter was assigned that country to follow for the Olympics in school. Lily got a kick out of the Doc McStuffins coloring. Fun pirate stuff especially the eye patches. Sticky notes, good idea and they got used. Note pads highlighters all great ideas. Off to enjoy Disney World! Thanks again everyone!

Yes, Karin & Tom, thank you SO much for all your hard work to make our cruise so much fun! I am so sorry I must have just missed everyone at the Meet/Greet onboard. :blush:

It was my first time to do the "FE" thing, and because we were in the "Latecomer" group, it was very manageable for me. We got scads of really fun stuff, and like Cheryl, I loved the goodies from Austria too! Our little princesses had such fun checking out the bulging pockets of our FE each day! And I had fun delivering the goodies to our FE.

Funny thing happened during delivery, and for you guys that have done FE's many times, I am sure it's happened to you…. someone in our FE group wrote a very nice message on our little CC marker board on our door, so I thought I would do the same on my last delivery up on Deck 9. The marker board was low on the door, and I didn't want to move it, so I kneeled down to write on the board, only to have the gentleman inside open the door just as I was reaching out (from low on the door!) to write! :rotfl: I cracked UP!!! Said my apologies for startling him, though it was surely ME that was startled!!! LOL

Thank you again, Karin. And thanks so much to all of you that gave us so many fun goodies!!! It was like Christmas every day!

We returned home yesterday after two more nights at WDW. It was hard getting back to the "real world", but we need to work to save money for Mickey again. ;)

Thanks everyone for the generous FE gifts we received. It was fun coming back to our stateroom and finding new treasure. I only had time to unpack today and when I went through my FE loot I was smiling a lot as there were so many fun memories attached.

Cheryl it was so much fun to do the "fishing game" with your girls! :love:

So, who rebooked and when is everyone sailing again?

We rebooked on board! Going on the Fantasy same week next year.
Our 5th cruise on Disney so we will be gold after that!:cool1:

We rebooked on board! Going on the Fantasy same week next year.
Our 5th cruise on Disney so we will be gold after that!:cool1:

I am glad to hear that you rebooked! And going on the Fantasy next year should be awesome. :thumbsup2 We went on a back to back on the Fantasy last summer and REALLY loved it.

We didn't rebook - first time I didn't. :rotfl2: But thanks to Disney's new rebooking rules we could not. We have three more cruises booked (already) and I guess we will be shopping for the second part of next summer's back on the back on the Magic in the Med. :goodvibes

I don't know who included the Jaffa cakes in our fish extender but Darn you, they were so good I had to order more at a ridiculous price on Amazon!:rotfl:

I don't know who included the Jaffa cakes in our fish extender but Darn you, they were so good I had to order more at a ridiculous price on Amazon!:rotfl:

I only just saw this. Sorry, guilty as charged. They're one of my favourite British food items! Glad you liked them :thumbsup2

I only just saw this. Sorry, guilty as charged. They're one of my favourite British food items! Glad you liked them :thumbsup2

My daughter and I have taken to eating two of them every night with a cup of tea. You've started a nice little tradition in my house :) I'm now buying them in big packages! :hug:

Today I am sitting at work and eatting the Benne Wafers from my fish extender. Again I don't know who included those but I am enjoying the treat from your area of the country. Oh and for the person who put in the maple syrup, I didn't get around to making the cookies in the recipe you included but the syrup was delish on my waffles this weekend! I love food items in my fish extender, I swear I'm putting on more weight after the cruise eating all this stuff than I did during the cruise!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter