February 10, 2007 7-Day Western Who's coming?

Meeting will be on the first day after the lifeboat drill on the deck above the adult pool. I can't remember if we said aft or starboard. I think we said by the Captain Mickey in the atrium if the weather was bad. Anyone else remember? Just look for the large group milling around. I'm sure John and his wife will be in their swimsuits since they are doing the back to back cruise.

Thanks... I've been told this about three times and keep forgetting, misplacing details etc. I've got it now :thumbsup2

Yankeegal - any chance of posting updated list? Sorry - hate to ask so close to saildate - I'm sure your list is as long as mine.:flower3:

Sorry Hawkeyegirl and Spike68 but I didn't know what state to put you in. Let me know names and states and I will update. Great to have you onboard and can't wait to meet everyone. Is anyone else at our end of the ship?

Canada
4DuncansFromCanada(Ottawa): Jenn(36), Dave(37), Craig (7), Neil (5) Rm 8524
Ocean Breeze(Ontario): Deb, John, Conor(11) Rm 7034
Mary(70) Rm 7035
MinnieAnnQC(Blainville): Ann (40), Franco (43), Anthony (11), Alexia (8) Rm 8010
UWO93(Oakville): Mark, Darlene

California
Deebs()Deb(36), Steve(40), Rachel(5), Ben(3) Rm
w/Ocean Breeze(Westlake Village):Mary(70) Rm
Demswalsh(Corona): Shannon, Brian, Spencer (11), Madison (8) Rm:8016
Rm: 8016

Colorado
Walcherw(Grand Junction): Woody, Vicki Rm:2511

Delaware
MagicalVacation: Self(37),DH(36), DS(6), DD(3), DMIL Rm

Florida
MatCM81(Orlando) CM WDW Maryanne(23) Rm
w/Yankeegal64(Bartow): Karrie(32) Rm 5634

Indiana
Indydisneyfan(Indianapolis) Laura(43), Dennis(45) RM 7620

Maryland
PoohBearNTigger2(Baltimore): Danielle, Gene, Sierra (11), Michael (5) Rm 6060

Massachusetts
Mags’Mom(Boston): Self, DH, DD(3) Rm

Michigan
w/Yankeegal64(Newport) Ricky(41), Rhonda(36) Rm 5632
(Woodhaven) Donna(52) Rm 5634
SpartanGGirl(Northville): Stacey, John, Alec(6) Rm 6646
(Grand Blanc): Bev, Bill Rm 6648
Mr. Moose51: Self(55), DW Rm:

Minnesota
Hinsoki1(Andover): Kim (40), Brad (42), Kathryn (10), Matthew (6) RM 6570
w/ Taneak (Minneapolis): DB, DB’s GF
Minnesotacami: Cami Ann, DH, DS(8), DD(5)

New Jersey
Joksten2000(Paulsboro): John(62), Mary(63) Rm 6148
Cinjam(Northern NJ): Self, DH, DM, DS(6), DS(3) Rm:

New York
w/Yankeegal64(Hampton Bays): Delores(60), Ray Sr.(62) Rm 5638

North Carolina
YankeeGal64(Erwin): Sheryl(42) Rm 5634
(Sanford): Lori(43), Ray(40), Nick(11) Rm: 5640
(Sanford): Chris(24), Jeremy(21), Jen(23) Rm 5636
(Erwin): Elizabeth(23), (Fayetteville): Mike Rm 5642

Ohio
w/MatCM81(Toledo):DM Rm

Pennsylvania
PrincessPat209(Honesdale): Self Rm 6638
Millszookeeper(York): Michele(41).DH(37),DD(12),DS(9),DD(6),DD(3 3/4),DD(59) DS German exchange student(17)

Rhode Island
JayV1(Cumberland):Self, DW, Riley (4) Rm

Texas
YenSid1222(Arlington): Scott(34), Diane(55) Rm
Amy(30), Stephen aka Buck(34)
CM Twice Charmed Ashley(22) Rm:2206

Utah
Jham (Sandy) Jeanne (38), Mike (37), Jayden (9), Seth (7), Luke (4) and Lily (18 months) Rm:8516

Wisconsin
w/Hinsok1(Milwaukee):Bob (72), Charlotte (73) RM 6568
Taneak (Hudson): Tanae (32) Joe (38) Tallee (7) Tahnee (5) and Taya (2)
Tanja (49 and holding) Brad (56-Will be on 2/12th) AKA: Gummy and Gookie
Talen (30) and Michelle (26)Rms 6043, 6044 and 6045

Hawkeyegirl Self DH, DS (4 ), DD (1). Along with friends and kids(6, 4 & turning 4 on board.)
Spike68 Self (38), DW (38), DS (12), DD (8)

Thanks... I've been told this about three times and keep forgetting, misplacing details etc. I've got it now :thumbsup2

Yankeegal - any chance of posting updated list? Sorry - hate to ask so close to saildate - I'm sure your list is as long as mine.:flower3:

Whooooooo's reading your mind? Scary...

Yankeegal -

Thanks for the list! Very awesome!!! Just to update you, my mom and I will be in 5144. See you all soon!!! :woohoo:

Shouldn't we all we working or packing? We will be in cabin 7072. See you all at the DIS meet. Thanks for all the info.
Jen

Got the meeting place..above adult pool after life boat drill.... Our last post. We leave in the morning for vegas.....see ya'll soon. Woody , Vicki

Welcome to the new cruisers . . . DD keeps hoping for more 11 year old girls, but we keep getting 8 and 9 yr olds. . . . oh well . . . She is getting worried she will be in the Labs with all boys!!! :)

Time is counting down! Not enough hours . . .and here I am spending time on the internet . . . :surfweb: Need to take a break . . . ! Packing almost done, but a lot of wrapping up of lose ends, like door signs, address label stickers, loading mp3s, haircuts, etc. not to mention way to much wrap up at work . . . Don't they know my head is already in a Key West State of Mind? I don't remember being this excited about a trip in a long time. I think I really need this vaction!!!

Hi I must have missed this post! My DD is 11 and was thinking the same thing (going over the cruise list) My DD is still a little unsure about the lab but I'm sure once she meets others her age she will feel more comfortable. Not much longer now...we leave on Friday for a stay at the Radison the night before cruise. I can't wait. I swear I am in cruise mode - it is on my mind all the time!!

Danielle

Hi I must have missed this post! My DD is 11 and was thinking the same thing (going over the cruise list) My DD is still a little unsure about the lab but I'm sure once she meets others her age she will feel more comfortable. Not much longer now...we leave on Friday for a stay at the Radison the night before cruise. I can't wait. I swear I am in cruise mode - it is on my mind all the time!!

Danielle

Danielle - I missed your post also . . . Kat would love to meet your daughter before we get on the ship. We also have a DS who just turned 6. I think I saw you have a DS (5)? We will be at the Radisson Friday night also. Maybe we can get the kids together? Our flight get's in around 1:30 . . . so we hope to be their mid afternoon, but will probably go eat when we get to the hotel. Since we have been experiencing -15F temperatures this week, the kids are really hoping for some warm weather so they can swim Friday night! Maybe we will see you by the pool, or leave a message for the Hinson's at the desk!

Just looked at the deck plans. It looks like we are across the hall and down five rooms from you in 6570.

Good luck to everyone with your packing and your travels! Keep safe and see you soon!!! :yay:

Happy Packing to everyone. Hope everyone has a good/ safe flight!

See you on the Mickey Boat!:cool1:

Danielle - I missed your post also . . . Kat would love to meet your daughter before we get on the ship. We also have a DS who just turned 6. I think I saw you have a DS (5)? We will be at the Radisson Friday night also. Maybe we can get the kids together? Our flight get's in around 1:30 . . . so we hope to be their mid afternoon, but will probably go eat when we get to the hotel. Since we have been experiencing -15F temperatures this week, the kids are really hoping for some warm weather so they can swim Friday night! Maybe we will see you by the pool, or leave a message for the Hinson's at the desk!

Just looked at the deck plans. It looks like we are across the hall and down five rooms from you in 6570.

Hi! Our plane arrives at MCO at 3:15 pm. The kids were hoping to use the pool but I'm not sure what time the pool is open til! I hear ya about those COLD temps!! If the pool is open when we get there (and you are there too)look for a a boy with Spongebob swim shorts ( I know I know it's all the store had left!!) I have no idea what swimsuit DD will be wearing - that will be us! or you can leave us a message too Donovan is our last name! I am so looking forward to this vacation and getting away from this cold weather! Looks like there might be a snowstorm brewing for Tuesday up here - glad I will be out of it!!

Hope everyone has a safe flight/drive to the port. See you on the boat!

Danielle

Well, we suppose to leave at 6:30 am tomorrow and then it changed to 6:00 am and now it's 5:30! Can't wait to meet everyone. Hope everyone has a safe trip. Anyone else driving from this way or staying at the Residence Inn?

Hi!

We fly out of Detroit at 9:15 am tomorrow morning. We arrive around noon and will be driving out to the Residence Inn. DS is sooo hoping to get in the pool.

See everyone VERY soon!

We are so excited to meet everyone!!! Today was the hardest day to concentrate!!! I am very jealous of those of you that had the day off!!!! We leave for the airport at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning!!! My magical countdown clock says 13 hours 54 minutes!!!! until we leave!!!!

Be safe everyone!

Kim

HAHA....at 6pm tonight a UPS truck stops by and delivers our docs...almost exactly 12 hours before I leave for the airport! But I know our room number now!! We will be in 2047.

See Everyone Real Soon!!!

Safe Travels.

We arrived in Orlando yesterday and the weather is perfect. Sunny and 75 with low humidity! We are staying at the Beach Club, and were upgraded to a 1 bedroom by the Mouse!! :banana: :banana: This trip is starting out wonderfully! See everyone tomorrow. Safe Travels!

Laura

Hope everyone had a safe trip back! I don't know if I got to the meet early or late but I got to meet Kim and her family(Hinsoki1), Deb and her family(Ocean Breeze), John and Mary(Joksten2000), Woody and his wife(Wakcherw), and Jenn and her family(4DuncansFromCanada). My cousin Donna ran into a woman named Danielle that had broken her leg on Friday right before the cruise but she didn't know if it was PoohBearNTigger2. I'm hoping not but could someone post if they know. This woman said she was a the pool and pulling her son out and fell. I just can't imagine.
Ok, I also need to do a blanket apoligy to anyone the had to deal with my sister in law. It's funny because I kept starting a post, before we left, to apoligize in advance for anyone that would have to deal with her. You know how there is always one in the family that everyone kinds of cringes when that person enters the room? Well that is my DSIL. I spent half the cruise going back to places we had just been to apoligize to CMs and waitstaff. To anyone that had to witness her behavior I apoligize on behalf of my family/friends. We were all humilated and embarrassed by her behavior.
On a better not...my best friend's husband was chosen for the John Travolta dance contest and my cousin Donna was chosen for the Gloria Gainer dance contest. We had so much fun. My best friend and her husband were chosen for Match Your Mate and so was her DMIL and DFIL. We just had the best time. I hope everyone else had a good time and got back safe. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter