Feb 18

Stacerita

DIS Veteran
How crowded do we expect it to be that day? My brother is only going to be in town for a short while and it looks like that will be one of the days he is here. Him and his family are planning on going to DL. Its going to be late hours that day, but its also the start of the holiday weekend. Do you think it will be totally crowded, or just crowded. The hours earlier in the week are early hours and Fantasmic isn't scheduled. So to stay late and see Fantasmic they will go on Friday. But if its too crowded they will avoid going that day and just go earlier that week and see Fantasmic another visit. What do you think the crowds will be like?

(geez, I sure said a ton just to ask what the crowd level will be)

<font color=navy>I expect that there will be moderate crowds:jumping1: . However, if we have a rainy spell before that day :umbrella: , you can probably expect that the crowd will be heavier.:crowded:

:disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter