FE Gifts Ideas

waydownunder

Mouseketeer
Hi All, 1st time cruiser doing Adult Fish Extender Group.

I have all the ladies sorted but need ideas for gifts for the men. What would your guys like to recive as gifts? Don't want to give them gifts they won't enjoy. TIA

I have done these in the past: Key Chains- (I made some from old lanyards), Bottle openers (can buy plain and decorate), back of phone sticky card holders (can buy plain and decorate), night lights for the bathroom (can buy plain and decorate), earbuds (wired kind, never know when air pods die), Sunglasses, and Candy.

I have done these in the past: Key Chains- (I made some from old lanyards), Bottle openers (can buy plain and decorate), back of phone sticky card holders (can buy plain and decorate), night lights for the bathroom (can buy plain and decorate), earbuds (wired kind, never know when air pods die), Sunglasses, and Candy.
Thanks Belac

DH uses the custom-made luggage tags and coasters we received on a previous cruise. The tags were made according to the "favorite characters" we provided, and the coasters were themed to the Alaska/DCL. I think he got socks he liked, too, but I realize that might be complicated if you don't know the recipients' size (I think they went with a standard size, which works for him).

Hi All, 1st time cruiser doing Adult Fish Extender Group.

I have all the ladies sorted but need ideas for gifts for the men. What would your guys like to recive as gifts? Don't want to give them gifts they won't enjoy. TIA
Maybe you could get a grill or cook out accessory at the dollar tree and do something crafty that relates it to disney or the cruise. A lot of men cook out on a grill.

Thanks for all the ideas they are great. I have handmade all the ladies gifts and Hoping to do the same for the men.

I ended up watching a bunch of YouTube videos on people showing what all they received and sat back thinking about what I would have LOVED to get. That's how I picked what I am giving in my FE gifts. I'm really crafty so I'm making custom cups, small batter powered night light, and maybe some earrings

I ended up watching a bunch of YouTube videos on people showing what all they received and sat back thinking about what I would have LOVED to get. That's how I picked what I am giving in my FE gifts. I'm really crafty so I'm making custom cups, small batter powered night light, and maybe some earrings
These all Sound Great

My husband likes receiving pens - boring, maybe, but he can never find them around the house! :laughing:
Ugh my husband brings home a bank-pen EVERY WEEK! That’s 50 a year, more or less. I have considered driving to his bank and filling the tube with pens and just sending them back. I have a small container of bank pens in the house and he has about 20 in the car that he will bring in when he cleans his car again the next time his wallet falls under the seat where he tells me he’s already looked for the wallet.
Sorry I may have over shared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter