***Favourite and MUST DO Meals & Snacks***

Peach Tart at Pastry shop in France (although if they're out, I'll settle for anything!)
Nestle Cookie w/ice cream at Main Street Bakery

My favs...
Strawberry Swirl at Enchanted Grove (read it was under rehab during my trip--sob, sob, sniffle, sniffle--So I'll try my first Dole Whip!)
Hot Dogs at Casey's -- THE best
Tusker House corn chowder
'Ohana--everything!
Tonga Toast at Kona
Chicken Pepper Pot Soup at Boma
Pasteries from France and Norway and Main Street Bakery and the Boardwalk (well, pasteries from anywhere.)
Toll House cookie from the Land
Frozen Minnie Strawberry bar (only decent thing I've found at MGM)
Pepperoni Pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express

Just a few more days! Need to take the big pants--I'm gonna eat!

I have to get a buger from Pecos Bill's every time I go to WDW. Tradition!

our "traditional" first meal is always sushi at the matsunoma lounge in japan (shrimp tempura, california rolls, iced green tea)

those extra-crispy onion rings at the sci-fi dine-in

chicken noodle soup at the 50s prime time

cheddar cheese soup at le cellier

lobster bisque at the coral reef

shrimp wontons at ohanas

crab cakes & that turkey dinner at the liberty tree tavern

churros in mexico

black forest cake in germany

creme brulee in france

cream-cheese stuffed french toast at cindy's breakfast

sugar-coated almonds ANYWHERE!

key lime pie at the contemporary food court

afternoon tea at the GF - love those scones with devonshire cream!!

tiramisu in italy

baklava in morocco

fish & chips in the UK (DH can't get there fast enough!)

and, my personal favorite, the FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL!! (where one can simply walk & graze among the booths!)

Oh wow, I could be here all day!
A must have is:
A Becks and brat in Germany
Popcorn and container in Epcot
Anything from the "France" bakery
Pecos Bills Cheeseburger w/ condiment bar
Clam Chowder in a bread bowl (not around anymore!)

Our must do is we ALWAYS try at least one new sitdown restaurant. It's our "big adventure." DH and I each chose a new place for our January trip -- Narcoossee's and Boma -- and we ended up at the Plaza Restaurant one afternoon which was also new to us. All three were fantastic! We're not fussy, so decent service and good food will always win us over.

On our mother's day trip we're trying almost all places we've never been to -- Grand Floridian Cafe, Le Cellier for lunch (we've been for dinner but the menu is different), Jiko (I can't wait!!!), and Boma for breakfast (again, we've been for dinner but can't wait to experience the breakfast).

We have lots of favorites -- DH loves the honey sesame chicken at Nine Dragons, I must have a Dole Whip and Rice Cream on every trip. And if I could afford to, I'd have the chocolate souffle at Victoria & Albert's on every trip!

We love the salmon at Tusker House (Animal Kingdom). A value meal includes the salmon, a big drink and coupons for ice cream/popcorn and a drink later. It is a value!

We are still exploring the restaurants of the World, but have 2 must dos and 1 try to do:

must do: Sci Fi in MGM 1st afternoon or night and Wolfgang Pucks in DTD. The food at Wolfgang Pucks is wonderful and seating outside is a nice atmoshpere for beginning an evening at DTD.
try to do: 50s Prime Time in MGM. Last time we didn't have a great experience, but usually it is a lot of fun. Might skip this time.

I want to try Les Chefs de France, Spoodles, Cape May Cafe, ESPN, Swan and Dolphin restaurants, and maybe Artist Pointe this time around. Also think Narcoosees looks nice. We might also go back to la Cellier in Canada and we have a PS for 1900 Park Fare. The food was fantastic.

Love the Mickey Rice Krispie treats on a stick. Have to have one every time we're there.

Dole Whips at MK

Iced pretzel with almonds at Kringla Bakery in Epcot

That struedel sauce at Biergarten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter