Favorite Trip Photo

TLC371 said:
A few of my favorites....from September 21, 2006 when we were at Epcot---my boyfriend proposing to me...

FKTMP27_0536.jpg

FKTMP28_0538.jpg

I actually gasped and then teared up when I saw these, as if I was the one being proposed to! :rotfl: Your pictures made my day! Thank you! And by the way, congratulations to you!!!

Thanks everyone! All of your pictures remind me why I love :love: Disney so much!!!

This is one of my favorites.My DD2 had talked nonstop about seeing Minnie and couldn't be any happier when it finally happened. :)

WDW2006227.jpg

Cass said:
This is my DD in front of ToT during our trips... the next one is coming up in December..

NoelTowerofTerror.jpg

I sooo wish I would have started a similar tradition of taking my DSs picture in front of the same location on each trip. I would love a growing up at Disney collection! I guess it is never too late to start. We will just have to start it on our next trip!

Becky G said:
This picture is from our trip back during the first week in October (ignore the date on the photos, we forgot to set the date so its wrong). Its my very favorite picture from our trip because my boys are so happy in the photo and they loved Auntie Claire.

claire1.jpg

We love Auntie Claire also. I hope we get to see our favorite aunt again when we return in May 07!!

Some more pictures from our last trip.
Having fun at MGM. :)
IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

Great pics everyone! Tricia congrats on your engagement! How cool!

These are all great!! :Pinkbounc

Congrats TLC371!! What a great memory! :thumbsup2

Here's another from our last trip. I was trying to get DS13 to interact with the characters and he had just asked Chip and Dale if they were squirrels. They were mad! :lmao:

IMG_1000.jpg

And after 4 tries, my DS13 finally getting picked for the pirate tutorial.

IMG_1073.jpg

To TLC-

How wonderful your pictures are. Everyone seems so surprised. Did you notice Belle, she looked so touched.

Best of luck to you and your fiance

Kerri :goodvibes

this one is one of my favorites of all time, we were on the liberty bell and i just snapped this picture
100_3205.jpg

And this one of Splash Mountain
100_3194.jpg

:love: and this one was taken way back in october but i adore it! (and yes his eyes are closed :rolleyes: ) pirate:
100_2784.jpg

TLC371 said:
A few of my favorites....from September 21, 2006 when we were at Epcot---my boyfriend proposing to me...

FKTMP27_0536.jpg

FKTMP28_0538.jpg

WOW! A picture really is worth a thousand words. Or maybe just 4, right?

Hey I'll play too!

This picture was taken at the Grand Floridian, where I met some DISers for the first time September 2006!

Me and UtahMama
IMG_0771.jpg

This was taken last September at Small World! Look, NO LINE!
IMG013.jpg

TLC371 said:

FKTMP27_0536.jpg

FKTMP28_0538.jpg
VERY nice!! :thumbsup2 Congratulations, Tricia.

And your signature reads like a fairy tale, come true. :love:

Previous trips:
Summer 1978 with my family when I was a little girl / October 2003 with my BF and his son / September 2004 with BF and his daughter / October 2005--our first MNSSHP! / September 2006--we got engaged at Epcot!

Upcoming trips: October 2007--our yearly trip with family and our first honeymoon / December 2007 Our Disneymoon--just me and my honey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter