Favorite Treats at Magic Kingdom

kay1864 said:
Sleepy Hollow, next to Hall of Presidents. (already on my list for my next trip :))

Me too! But, I'm getting that one with Arugula! It should go nicely with my Dole Whip Float.

MichiganDVC said:
So you don't want something that you can get at home, yet you DON'T get it at home. Did you think about the people who do?
WDW has no shortage of cookies, cupcakes, rolls, muffins, etc... But there is a serious shortage of palatable coffee. This place will be packed!!

Reliably good coffee/tea is a definite bonus while on vacation.

We just returned & I'm adding to my list!

• Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzels - YUM! We got ours from a cart outside of the Stunt Show at HS but I saw them in other places too.
  • Carrot Cake Cookies (HS) - I don't even LIKE carrot cake that much but OMHolyGoodness, even DD went nutso over these. My mom bought one & then turned around immediately & went back to have them box up 4 more to take home.
  • BOG - Strawberry Cream Cheese & Lemon Meringue Cupcakes (we tried the chocolate & it was just ok & the Lemon & Raspberry Cream Puff filling was amazing but the puff was dense & heavy & almost stale tasting)
  • DH was thrilled to find frozen bananas in HS too. It was his fave treat from childhood & DD had never had one so it was a silly little thing to bond over that they both enjoyed.

We split a nutella waffle again (can't skip it!) & I totally forgot about the eggrolls because when we walked through that area on our MK day it was too early in the morning & the cart wasn't opened yet.... I forgot to walk back for it later in the day.

We tried a few F&G booths but we were really underwhelmed with the selection & actual dishes in comparison to F&W. We actually skipped Epcot for treats altogether this time since we headed to Rainforest & DTD that night.... the kids split a Volcano with my aunt & mom & were thrilled to finally have enough people wanting it to make it worth ordering. No biggie to me but they've wanted to try one for a long, long time so it was great getting it off their Bucket List.

Pineapple Dole Whip float without a doubt. I crave them all trip. I also love the veggie egg rolls from the cart in Adventureland.

We asked the lady at Sunshine Tree Terrace to make us a float that was not on the menu...a Citrus Swirl float (with Sprite poured on) and it was so good I wanted to slap my mama!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't "get" the whole Dole Whip love? I've had them & they are okay I guess I'm just a chocolate person :) I LOVE chocolate dipped Pineapple! :)

Is the nutella and fruit waffle sandwich only available for breakfast or any time?

I never got why people would buy the Mickey Rice Krispy treat. I mean, I can make these at home right? WRONG! A friend brought my kids one back from her trip. I was offering them cash to let me finish it. :rotfl2:

Dole Whips are a must! I was beside myself this last week to find our local ice cream stand started selling Dole pineapple soft serve. :cool1: So much for bathing suit season!!

alexensmom said:
I never got why people would buy the Mickey Rice Krispy treat. I mean, I can make these at home right? WRONG! A friend brought my kids one back from her trip. I was offering them cash to let me finish it. :rotfl2:

Dole Whips are a must! I was beside myself this last week to find our local ice cream stand started selling Dole pineapple soft serve. :cool1: So much for bathing suit season!!

I looove the chocolate rice krispie treats. Yuuuuummmmmmmmm

I always have to stop in at Main Street Confectionary before we leave. My faves are the Mickey Cake Pops, Rice Krispy Treats, and Chocolate Covered Marshmallows :yay:

The Smore's Square is very good. Always a good way to end our day at the Magic Kingdom!

I have never even HEARD of the Nutella & Fruit Waffle Sandwich! This is definitely a MUST TRY for me during my trip for MNSSHP in October!

Other things that I love as I have a bit of a Sweet Tooth as well are:
Dole Whips
Fruit Tarts & Cinnamon Rolls (Not together, of course!) for Breakfast at Starring Rolls Cafe in HS
Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel

- My mom used to love the Raspberry Goat Cheese sandwich that they once had at the Main Street Bakery. Sadly, the last time we were there, there was no sign of them.

On one of my previous trips, I had a Caramel Apple Egg roll from a place at the China Pavilion - Sadly, they don't have these anymore :confused3 They were absolutely delicious

Am I the only one who doesn't "get" the whole Dole Whip love? I've had them & they are okay I guess I'm just a chocolate person :) I LOVE chocolate dipped Pineapple! :)

I don't love the Dole Whips either. I prefer solids :teeth:
Bring on the cookies, cakes and pies! ::yes::

Cupcakes and popcorn and cookies and everything that is bad for you are my favorites!

We asked the lady at Sunshine Tree Terrace to make us a float that was not on the menu...a Citrus Swirl float (with Sprite poured on) and it was so good I wanted to slap my mama!!!

Where is Sunshine Tree Terrace?

I should also say the Dole Whip has always been my favorite at MK.

I also like the carrot cake, may have to find those carrot cake cookies somewhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter