Favorite Treats at Magic Kingdom

Where is Sunshine Tree Terrace?

I should also say the Dole Whip has always been my favorite at MK.

I also like the carrot cake, may have to find those carrot cake cookies somewhere!

It's just left of Magic Carpets of Aladdin, to the right of the Enchanted Tiki Room. I'm definitely getting a Citrus Swirl when we go there in December. DW is getting a Dole Whip, while I get the CS and we're gonna "share". :rotfl2::rotfl:

We tried the Dole Whip float on our last trip. It really isn't for me.

My faves are:

Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel
Popcorn popcorn::

And at Epcot - the most under rated snack of all time - The American Dream from Fife and Drum Tavern. YUM!!!!!

And now I must try the chocolate covered pineapple and the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich. How have I not known about these? They sound sooooo good! On the list for the upcoming trip!

melifeld said:
We tried the Dole Whip float on our last trip. It really isn't for me.

My faves are:

Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel
Popcorn popcorn::

And at Epcot - the most under rated snack of all time - The American Dream from Fife and Drum Tavern. YUM!!!!!

And now I must try the chocolate covered pineapple and the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich. How have I not known about these? They sound sooooo good! On the list for the upcoming trip!

Can you describe the American Dream? I have never heard of this one...

I can feel my blood sugar going up just looking at it. Yummy!

Two years ago at Halloween - Pumpkin shaped cookies covered with chocolate? I'm not sure. Might as well have been crack. I got some at DTD and on Main St. Amazing.

And anything from the caramel shop in Germany. That place smells like heaven.

pumpkin-and-candy-corn-sugar-cookies-at-confectionery.jpg

Are the dole whips all pineapple my son is allergic to pineapple all we here abought is these things I feel so bad he can't try one " he is 13" I even made reservations at 50 prime just for the milk shakes for him " icecream is his fave thing on earth" this is our first trip to Disney. We are on the DDP any good suggestions for snacks at all the parks?

deadheadmamma4 said:
Are the dole whips all pineapple my son is allergic to pineapple all we here abought is these things I feel so bad he can't try one " he is 13" I even made reservations at 50 prime just for the milk shakes for him " icecream is his fave thing on earth" this is our first trip to Disney. We are on the DDP any good suggestions for snacks at all the parks?

Try the citrus swirl at Sunshine tree terrace. It's orange instead of poneapple and just as good! also the caramel popcorn at karamel kuche in epcot!

Yes. If you have not tried the American Dream, you are in for a treat. I do not normally even like slushies, but this one is awesome.

Tried the egg rolls in Adventureland this weekend - nothing unique, but it was a nice change from other treats. They were fresh & easy to snack on while we walked.

Finally got the Sleepy Hollow chicken waffle sandwich & YUMMM! This will definitely be tops on my list for an indulgent savory snack. It's huge but too spicy for DD so I didn't end up splitting it like I expected. Since I had read such great reviews here I knew to order the slaw on the side rather keeping it on the sandwich & I'm glad - I wouldn't have liked it on.

We grabbed chili cheese nachos at Pecos Bills during the parade & that'll be a must-do from now on as well. DD LOVED the chili.

American Dream at Epcot was wonderful & I wasn't sure we'd like it at all with the ice cream/slushy mix. It was blazing hot on Saturday & it hit the spot perfectly.

First Dole Whip, yay! Also a big favorite, we laughed at how the line for Dole Whips needs a FP station! We waited longer there than for many rides, :eek:

We tried some of the treats in the candies from Big Top Treats - DH got fudge & DD got cake pops. We intended to go back for the chocolate covered pineapple spears but were too full when we got back by there again, so they are top of the list for next trip. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter