Favorite Treats at Magic Kingdom

Definitely the Dole Whip floats...I could eat them for every meal :p Although next time my goal is try some of these other treats, too! Like the Fruit & Nutella waffle sandwich?? Where does one get that??!! Yum!

Definitely the Dole Whip floats...I could eat them for every meal :p Although next time my goal is try some of these other treats, too! Like the Fruit & Nutella waffle sandwich?? Where does one get that??!! Yum!

Sleepy Hollow, next to Hall of Presidents. (already on my list for my next trip :))

Frozen Bananas

I have only seen these in AK in recent years. Where would I find one in MK?

As a kid in the 70's these were the only frozen treats that I remember them having at MK. It was a big deal when we got to buy one. I would love to eat one at MK for the memories.

YOu guys are making me hungry! Must try nutella/fruit waffle sandwich!!! And, I cannot believe I've never had a Dole Whip! Priority in 30 days! :cool1:

Be careful with the Dole whip though. I had my very first last week and it has now completely ruined me for all other soft serve ice cream. We spent a day at Typhoon Lagoon and in the afternoon decided to go for ice cream. Sadly they didn't have Dole whips so I got a chocolate and vanilla swirl, a treat I had enjoyed immensely in years past. It's just not the same.

So the Dole Whip, I guess I am in search of when we leave in couple of weeks. Where exactly can you find these??? Thanks

I'm thinking that waffle/nutella/fruit dream could only be made more perfect by the addition of a nice scoop of ice cream! yummmm.........

for me, a "treat" of any kind from Main St Bakery along with a frozen latte was a must do. Very sad that Stinkbucks is going to be there now. :sad:

I'm thinking that waffle/nutella/fruit dream could only be made more perfect by the addition of a nice scoop of ice cream! yummmm.........

for me, a "treat" of any kind from Main St Bakery along with a frozen latte was a must do. Very sad that Stinkbucks is going to be there now. :sad:

They only have soft serve ice cream at Sleepy Hollow, no "scoop". They did not have a button on the register to get ice cream with it, but they may now. You can buy a cup of ice cream and put it on your Nutella waffle yourself. They are pretty filling, you might want to split it with someone if adding ice cream.

So the Dole Whip, I guess I am in search of when we leave in couple of weeks. Where exactly can you find these??? Thanks

You'll find these magically delicious frozen delights at the Aloha Isle...just over the bridge on the way from the Hub towards Adventureland, on the right.

Hands down: a Dole Whip. Although, my kids enjoy that as well, they would tell you it's eating a Mickey bar in Town Square.

My fave ice cream on all WDW Property is Storybook treats choc fudge sundae in MK (fantasyland) It used to be called Mrs Potts Cupboard. GREAT ice cream sundaes for sure. It is located next to where SWSA used to be :)

My fave ice cream on all WDW Property is Storybook treats choc fudge sundae in MK (fantasyland) It used to be called Mrs Potts Cupboard. GREAT ice cream sundaes for sure. It is located next to where SWSA used to be :)

Dole whip! Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!