Favorite quick service meals?

I mostly eat QS bc I'm mostly on a budget so here are my favorites from the years I've been going...

Epcot:
Salmon at Sunshine Seasons w strawberry shortcake for dessert
Veggie platter at Tangierine Cafe
Fish & Chips at Yorkshire
Cheese plate (Fromages) from Les Halles w/half baguette
Club sandwich from Kringla (get it heated) w school bread for dessert

MK:
Fish platter from Columbia Harbor House
Corndog nugget meal from Casey's
Beef nachos from Pecos Bills

AK:
Smoked turkey sandwich from Flametree BBQ
Haven't tried Harambe yet in AK but plan to in the near future

HS:
Fried green tomato sandwich from Rosie's but I prefer it without the fresh tomato (doesn't quite mesh well w the fried green tomato, IMO)
Chicken nuggets are always a good bet since WDW has some good ones, not the overly processed ones you get at fast food joints elsewhere

Resorts:
Surf & Surf burger or Mongolian fish from Landscape of Flavors at AoA
Coconut thai meatballs or pulled pork nachos from Capt Cooks at The Poly
African Potjie (stew) from The Mara at AKL

There are many places I haven't tried yet so keep the suggestions coming! :)

Joining the chorus of people who like Flame Tree BBQ at AK, but wanted to add this--the dining area there is second to none. There are opportunities for shady spots and a very delightful view of Everest and the water. Now it seems that Flame Tree will be the next to have online ordering. We find the food there to be very good, and with the addition of online ordering, IMO, Flame Tree just hit one of the top spots for best outdoor QS on property.

At Epcot, we love La Cantina de San Angel. Menu is small enough that ordering and service times are reasonable, even in peak season, yet varied enough that everyone can find something they like. Portion sizes are pretty decent also, and everything I've ordered there is good (but the nachos are still my favorite!). They have indoor and outdoor dining and a beautiful view of the World Showcase.

HS--In the minority here, but we love, loved, LOVED Pizza Planet and were really sorry to see it go. So on our recent trip, we made a point to see if PizzeRizzo would hit the spot. Basically it's the same menu. Maybe we're just suckers for mass-produced, mostly soft crust pizza with a cup of salad, but we were very happy. And we love the Muppets, so no complaints. Plenty of seating, nice and cool in the hot weather, too!

MK--Our 2 favorites are Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Ray's, with CHH having an advantage. I could stay in Liberty Square all day and never get bored. CHH has a great menu and the upstairs seating is some of the best on property.

Disney Springs--There is soooo much there that is good. Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express have delicious menus. We tried D-luxe Burger on our recent trip and found the food to be very good. Portion sizes were quite large, so there's also an opportunity to split a meal, have a full and happy belly, and still save a little cash

MK: Pecos Bills. We ate there 3 times on our week long trip in May. It's delicious and you can easily share a burrito or nachos! The toppings bar is amazing!
HS: Backlot Express. I really like the Caprese Sandwich.
AK: Flame tree BBQ or Yak and Yeti
Epcot: Any of the countries - I really like Morocco!

MK:
-Pecos! The fajita platter specifically, with a trip to the toppings bar you can easily feed 2-3 with the one meal (can also order extra tortillas)
-Harbour House: the grilled salmon is one of my favorite dishes, they've also got great salads, tuna sandwiches, and fried fish/shrimp plates!
-Caseys: for some good old corn dog nuggets!

Epcot:
-Sunshine Seasons
-UK fish & chips
-France bakery for baguette sandwiches
-Morocco: delicious platters, unique foods, larger portions on some too!
-Japan's qs: sushi, udon, bento box styled meals, all delicious

DAK:
-Flame Tree BBQ, has great options, big portions, half rack of ribs, chicken, etc!
-Yak & Yeti!

DS:
-Earl of Sandwich

Magic Kingdom: Be Our Guest lunch, Columbia Harbor House (we eat at both multiple times each trip)
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons, Tangerine Cafe
Hollywood Studios: PizzeRizzo
Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ, Pizzafari, Satuli Canteen
Disney Springs: Earl of Sandwich
Resorts: Contempo Cafe, The Mara, Landscape of Flavors

We usually try to stick with table service only but I'm a definite fan of Earl of Sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter