Favorite place to stop and relax?

brhalstea

The Dismeister
I find that every time I walk through Frontierland I want to stop and smell the roses, if you will. Is there a special place like this for you?

My favourite place in Epcot is right outside MouseGears on the benches under the covered walkway. I could sit for hours watching people and listening to the mellow Future World music. :goodvibes

My favourite place in Epcot is right outside MouseGears on the benches under the covered walkway. I could sit for hours watching people and listening to the mellow Future World music. :goodvibes
I know right where you are talking about. That is a peaceful place.

For us we have one place in each park.
EPCOT: Imagination Pavilion & blue benches outside of Mouse Gear
Magic Kingdom: Carousel of Progress
Disney Studios: The benches around the corner from Star Tours
Animal Kingdom: Almost anywhere in this park, but usually around the outdoor primate exhibit.

I love to sit at the umbrella tables down by the water at MK. Overlooking the castle and snacking on a Dole Whip or ice cream.... Just magical!

Right outside Tommorrowland Terrace is some tables and chairs with perfect view of the castle! Love to eat ice cream here

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

MK - the rocking chairs on tom sayers island

AK - benches by the parrots in the oasis

EP - behind england where the british invasion band plays (love that show!)

HS - i like the area around the sorcerers hat by great movie ride

I just love being in the parks but the most relaxing ones for me are:

AK- Dino Diner in DinoLand U.S.A
MK- Casey's Hotdogs in MainStreet USA
HS- Animation Courtyard
EPCOT- Outside of Spaceship Earth

My rest spots:

MK - train, riverboat, Columbia Harbour House

EP - Kringla patio, fountain in France, Ellen's Energy Adventure, the Living Seas

DHS - Muppets, Backlot area

AK - Maharajah Jungle Trek

Right outside Tommorrowland Terrace is some tables and chairs with perfect view of the castle! Love to eat ice cream here

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

OOOH yes! Our favourite MK place! This is where we drink our smoothies from Auntie Gravity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter