Favorite Disney Video Game?

My daughter is obsessed with Kingdom Hearts...she's played KH1, KH2, Re Chain of Memories, 358/2 days, Re:coded and Birth By Sleep. :cheer2:

i have played kingdom hearts!! but also have dance dance revolution disney grooves, which i might bust out to help with weight loss on top of getting disney music as well :)

My favorite Disney video games are,
1. Chip in dale rescue rangers,
2. Gargoyles,
3. World of illusion,
4. Aladdin,
5. The lion king.

My favorite Disney video games are,
1. Prince of persia 3d,
2. Harry potter,
3. The lion king,
4. Aladdin,
5. The jungle book 2.

The lion king is my favorite Disney video game. It has amazing effects which make well interest in the gamer. It has the best theme and animations which make it more than different from other games. It look like very simple but very attractive.

“Disney Universe” would be my favourite Disney video game. It is an action and adventure video game.

If it's Xbox360 and Kinnect you have as a console, Kinnect Disneyland Adventures would be great

I have recently just discovered Disney Universe. It is a fun game (can get repetitive) where you get costumes of the different characters and travel through different areas collecting things.

Personally, I always loved the Toy Story 2 adventure game for PC. I was so sad a few weeks ago when I learned that it doesn't work on newer computers. :sad1:

Has anyone tried Kinect Disneyland Adventures? DBF and I thought about getting it, but we weren't sure how much fun it would be for adults.

I credit Kingdom Hearts for reconnecting me with the world of Disney. Around the time it came out, I was going through that awkward "I'm too cool for Disney" thing that all teenagers go through. But I was a huge fan of Final Fantasy, so I bought it because it has characters from both universes, and it wound up re-sparking an old love for all things Disney.

The next time my family went to Disney World, I was like a little kid all over again.:goodvibes

We bought Disney Rush for Kinect last week...it is the best Disney game I've found! It is so much fun...there are 5 different themed areas...Cars, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Up and Toy Story...you get to drive, fly...river raft...It is very cool!

My daughter loved Disney Princess Adventure on the Wii

Some decent elements on there

JenniePie4 said:
I have recently just discovered Disney Universe. It is a fun game (can get repetitive) where you get costumes of the different characters and travel through different areas collecting things.

Ya we borrowed it from redbox one time. It is easier to play with one person. I was happy just playing it for a couple of nights but I wouldn't actually buy it. (maybe I didn't like it too much because I was sick at the time and easily annoyed). Anyway another game I liked was epic Mickey. It's a fun twist on old characters and shorts. Can't wait for epic Mickey two. Two people can play on the new one. I'll ask for it for Xmas. Another fav is the game with remy the rat(srry can't spell name) he's so cute. Last fav is toy story mania. It's not like the ride but it's fun. It also has games like pinball and fishing so ur not shooting all the time. The end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter