Favorite Disney Princess?

Mine are Tiana, Pocahontas and Jasmine... Oh and Ariel too! I love them the most and I also love Mulan as well.

Tianais my new favorite. Mainly, because I love that she's black. One of my best friends is black and I love her to death. :D

Aurora, she has the least screen time but she's the (physically) prettiest princess. I also like Cinderella and Snow White a lot.

My favorite non-princesses are Giselle and Charlotte.

It was always Belle growing up, but switched to Ariel somewhere in there but it's done a complete 180 back to Belle now! She wants adventure, and loves to read!

Ariel has always been my favorite Disney princess. I went the day the movie came out to theaters with my daddy to see it... I will always remember that :)

But since we just got married at Disney in Dec 2012... And I had Cinderellas carriage... Plus its her castle at Disney World ;) She is my new second favorite Disney Princess.

2012DisneyWorldBride said:
Ariel has always been my favorite Disney princess. I went the day the movie came out to theaters with my daddy to see it... I will always remember that :)

But since we just got married at Disney in Dec 2012... And I had Cinderellas carriage... Plus its her castle at Disney World ;) She is my new second favorite Disney Princess.

Oh my goodness!! Was it amazing?! Details!

Feet9800 said:
Oh my goodness!! Was it amazing?! Details!

It truly was a fairytale! I felt like a princess and Disney def treats their brides and grooms amazing!

One of our guests (husbands, brothers wife's, little sister) thinks I am really Cinderella! She told the kids at school that she went to Cinderella and prince charming's wedding. Who wouldn't want someone to believe they are Cinderella? ;)

In my signature is the link to my wedding planning journal / trip report... There are a ton of pictures starting at page 21 I believe.

I would love to have a Disney wedding! I've always wanted to live a fairytale, if only for a day. :love:

My favorite Disney princess is Belle, and always has been. I look quite a bit like her, so I've dressed as her for Halloween many times, but it's her personality that I love. She's curious, brave, dreams of adventures, stands up for herself, looks for beauty everywhere, and loves to read. Love her!

My favorite was Cinderella until (Wreck It Ralph Spoiler alert) Vanellope came. Yes, she's not on the official list and yes she wanted to be president, but....
I'll just consider her a Princess and President. I like her because she's a child, yet a princess and because she's caring, spunky,determined and clever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter