Favorite Disney Character!

I've seen that artist's work before, it's amazing!!! I'm torn between Panchito and Jose as a favorite.

My favorite character... Close tie between Rapunzel and Amanda

Does Merida count? If so she is my favorite because she is strong and stands up for what she believes in. Plus i LOVE her hair!:)

Oh, my. Ready? *pulls out a long, incredibly long list of characters and narrows it down to a few*

-Obviously, I love my Newsies newsboys- from both the Disney movie and musical. They're funny and handsome and stick up for what they believe in! And the fact that they sing and dance really helps their cause ;)

-I think the best character to meet at the parks, hands down, is Gaston- who also happens to be my favorite Disney antagonist of all time. The videos of him interacting with guests at the park are hilarious- this one is my favorite.

-Peter Pan is also great, especially for park interactions.

-I'm indifferent towards the role that the two evil stepsisters play in the movie Cinderella, but there are too many great videos capturing moments with them interacting with guests in the park.

-Finally, my two favorite princesses are Merida and Belle. Merida is a sassy, strong, confident movie character and a sweet princess as a character int he park. Belle is just flawless all around and she's a bookie, like me!

*EDIT*

Also- Ariel. Lovelovelovelovelove the Little Mermaid and the actresses who play her in the parks are all so beautiful and nice!

1: Stitch:stitch2:
2: Minnie::MinnieMo
3: Goofy:goofy:
4: Tink:tink:
5: Plutopluto:

Couldn't think of anything else so stop at 5

Me::earsgirl:13 DM:surfweb:(30ish) DD :drive:(40ish) DD:dog: DC:cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter