Favorite Disney Character!

AVDisney

WDW Vet
Who is your favorite Disney character and why?...They can be from the parks, the movies, anything from Disney!!!

My favorite has to be Donald Duck!!! He's so funny :rotfl2: and I love his cartoons!!!

Ok I can't really choose so these are my top 10 (in no particular order)

1. Tinkerbell-Who can't like Tinkerbell? :tink:
2. Silvermist-I don't know she just seems cool to me (and blue. Don't forget blue :thumbsup2)
3. Merida-She seems courageous and brave and srtong :yay:
4. Minnie-A classic! She also has a "cute" sense of style ::MinnieMo
5. Pooh-Hey, he's cute! pooh:
6. Duffy-Again, he's cute and he looks cool too (his face is a hidden mickey!) :sunny:
7. Jasmine-She's pretty and cool (yeah I know I say a lot of the characters are cool) :genie:
8. Mary Poppins-She's "practically perfect in every way" and I like how she acts :daisy:
9. Rapunzel-She's adventurous :teeth:
10. Ariel-Seems cool and pretty :beach:

Ok I can't really choose so these are my top 10 (in no particular order)

1. Tinkerbell-Who can't like Tinkerbell? :tink:
2. Silvermist-I don't know she just seems cool to me (and blue. Don't forget blue :thumbsup2)
3. Merida-She seems courageous and brave and srtong :yay:
4. Minnie-A classic! She also has a "cute" sense of style ::MinnieMo
5. Pooh-Hey, he's cute! pooh:
6. Duffy-Again, he's cute and he looks cool too (his face is a hidden mickey!) :sunny:
7. Jasmine-She's pretty and cool (yeah I know I say a lot of the characters are cool) :genie:
8. Mary Poppins-She's "practically perfect in every way" and I like how she acts :daisy:
9. Rapunzel-She's adventurous :teeth:
10. Ariel-Seems cool and pretty :beach:

You're right about Pooh!!! He is a classic and probably one of the best characters of all time!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Pooh can appeal to most ages. That's why he's stuck around for so long. Everyone loves him. :)

I still am a huge Mickey Mouse fan. We bumped into Belle and the Beast once, that was cool. The Mad Hader and Mary Poppins at 1900 Park Fare have the best character.

Pooh bear because he's SO sweet, and I always watched Winnie The Pooh: The Hundred Acre Woods when I was little. I would get up early every morning just to watch it. Pooh will never get old in my book! pooh:

I like Donald the best. He's funny, sarcastic and he can't control his temper. He's like Beast, except on another level.

In Order: (SO DIFFICULT!)
1. Figment - He embodies happiness, hopefulness and dreams more than any other character to me. I'm always shocked when people tell me that they can't stand him... IMAGINATION!! :woohoo:
2. Aurora - Because she is the Disney Princess whom I relate most too, although my mother calls me Cinderella all of the time because of the way I relentlessly clean all day!
3. Duffy - If you haven't watched the bedtime story with Duffy, you just have to. It makes me cry. Once you see it you'll understand, especially if you're a student or anyone who travels far from home.

I love Simba from the Lion King. He's so adorable. I have a bunch of Lion King pictures in my room and I also collect Lion King pins. Whenever I go to the store and I find Lion King things, I usually have to buy them. :) I'm slowly clearing out the Disney Online Store and getting all their Lion King products. :p

I love Simba from the Lion King. He's so adorable. I have a bunch of Lion King pictures in my room and I also collect Lion King pins. Whenever I go to the store and I find Lion King things, I usually have to buy them. :) I'm slowly clearing out the Disney Online Store and getting all their Lion King products. :p

I'm so disney obsessed that my cats name is Simba!! My favorite disney character is Belle!! It always has been I just love her and beauty and the beast is my favorite movie ever. I also love stitch, he is sooooo adorable "Ohana means family" omg so cute!

I have a very long list of favorite Disney characters, but a few of mine are Ariel, Mushu and Genie. ^^

Woody :) I have loved Toy Story since I was little. Bullseye is a close second. He is adorable. I have a stuffed pony named Bullseye in a Woody outfit. It's really cute!

Pooh bear because he's SO sweet, and I always watched Winnie The Pooh: The Hundred Acre Woods when I was little. I would get up early every morning just to watch it. Pooh will never get old in my book! pooh:

I absolutely LOVED this show :)

Stitch all the way! I can do a stitch voice :) I actually love Stitch's Great Escape in Tomorrowland!

I also love Figment, Pooh, and Merida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter