Favorite cup/ mug for ship?

I had this made by a local lady. I do not know the brand of the tumbler but it keeps things cold for many, many hours. I still find ice in it the next morning. I like to fill it with soda during the day or water at night.

View attachment 826174

I also bring my own stainless steel straw to use in the dining rooms with my iced tea. I also bring a brush to clean the straw and it is no big hardship. The cups at the drink station are flimsy, don't keep anything cold, there are no straws or lids so I bring my own tumbler.

MJ
I have one just like this from Etsy that I have been using for many years on DCL! In fact it is already out of the cabinet for our next cruise which is in 3 weeks. 😃 I love this tumbler!! Since my husband and I like to hang around the adult areas most days while on the Dream/Fantasy it helps me cut down on trips to the drink station while we are up there. I also bring it with me on Castaway. We are big water drinkers so this works so well for me.

40 oz Hydro Flask but for water only. I'll use a disposable cup from the drink station for coffee while my husband drinks a full carafe from room service.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter