Favorite Crew Member?

Samson. He made some potent drinks for me. A great man that Samson!

Bingo is Andy and Joshua - Quite the characters and it was really funny - Joshua is from the USA (yes, there are Americans CM's) and he was really funny! They did a great job with Bingo -

I agree Andy and Joshua were great at Bingo. Also in the dining rooms we had Beckie from Canada and Adem from Turkey. Two great people and we look forward to seeing them at the end of June during our next cruise.:bounce:

We just got off the magic and had PJ as our head server. I absolutely LOVED him!!!! He is by far my favorite CM after 6 cruises with disney.
Dena

We had Beckie from Canada on our January 2003 cruise. she was one of the best asst. servers that we had ever had....is she a regular server now?

Links to pics of Beckie from our 1/4/03 cruise are below. My son Brian thought she was great and and was kidding around with her on the last night and asked her to marry him (he put his sister's ring in the water glass and asked Beckie if she could check his water out...something was in the glass)...she cracked up!!! She has a great sense of humor!!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/61027011/61029594vxbvWU

http://community.webshots.com/photo/61027011/61029598mtqmWO

MJ

I agree with Doucia and KaitlinsMom - Miquel was awesome! He was at the Mickey Pool bar when I cruised in September.

We couldn't agree more about John from Scotland! He IS awesome. In fact I recently asked my DS 7 (who still writes to John) what he would do if we got to the ship in May and John wasn't there. He answered very matter-of-factly, "go back to NJ." Now there's a Head Server who made an impression!:teeth:

Dena - We had PJ too! My daughter called him the wiggle guy (cause he is from Australia, just like the wiggles) -

He actually interacted more with us than our waiter did!!!! A great waiter really does make the difference - Thank goodness we had PJ!

Karen

Originally posted by disneyholic family
i know this is a magic post, but there was one CM on our wonder cruise who was so spectacular i really really really would like to include him here....i hope that's ok...
it was PJ....one of the head servers on the wonder....
he is the BEST!!!!

If this is a PJ from Australia, we just returned from the 7 day Halloween cruise, and he was our head server. I liked him alot, he interacted with us much.

I also really really really adored our server, Goran from Croatia ;-p He was a cutie too;)

oh yeah, if I am not mistaken, I do believe during 70s night, they announced that it was Ellens last cruise, or maybe it was during Bingo? THis was the Halloween cruise. Anyone else remember hearing this?

Hey Amanda - I sent you a PM - Just wondering if you got your hat? I left it at Guest Services for them to deliver to you (I tried to get you a couple of times, could never catch you) I just want to make sure you received it!!

karen

Wow, leave this board for 24 hours and my favorite thread has a million hits!!! So....it sounds like Andy is still the Bingo King, he was great during our cruise this summer. We ALL have to check out Diversions to meet Miguel......the update on Ellen is that she is leaving now but returning after her break for another run on the cruise. When I spoke to her this summer, she wasn't sure she'd be there next summer but other guests who spoke to her said she told them she was coming back in a few weeks. Keep 'em comin'......................:hyper:

Beckie from Canada is a regular server now and her assistant is Adem from Turkey. We looked forward to seeing them every day.:)

We sat with Dizneprincess and her family and agree that PJ from Australia was a great head server. I had read many posts before going on the cruise that were not too flattering of the head servers. PJ was wonderful. He was very attentive and was great with the kids.

We also loved our server Goran from Croatia and our assistant server, Alan from Chile. They were a lot of fun and we have lots of great pictures to remember them by. I believe that this was Alan's first cruise!

Another CM that made our trip memorable was Joyce. She was our assistant server one morning for breakfast at Lumiere's early in the week. She only waited on us that one day but always went out of her way to say hello and always remembered our girls names. She made them feel special!

At Palo's we had Marco from Italy. He was also fantastic. Turns out that his father and my inlaws are from the same part of Italy. We only chose our main entree that night and let Marco take care of all of the other ordering. Needless to say our table was over flowing with food and everything was wonderful.

We had fun with SheShe, Andy and Josh with Bingo. Their banter was very entertaining.

And last but not least, our stateroom host was Lucas from India. He kept our room very clean and was in and out very quickly!

We can't wait to go back again to see old friends and meet new ones as well.

We are on the Magic now and are lucky enough to have PJ as our head server. He is truly amazing. He takes time at each table and can brighten anyone's day with that beautiful smile and personality of his. We really are so lucky with our entire serving staff. We have Manuel from the Phillipines and Noel from India. They have not only be amazing at doing the job but the have been so much fun to talk to and so incredible with the kids. I will really miss them when we have to come home.

She She and Josh are amazing. So prim and proper when taking us on the bridge tour yet so wild at 70's and 80's night.

Our room stewardess Paulette has been wonderful. She is so sweet and always has a smile no matter how long her day has been.

Last year we weren't really impressed with our servers, this has been such a different trip. They have been amazing and have made our trip!

Thx for sharing, say "Hi" to SheShe from the DISers! Many of us remember her from recent trips. She is a class act and a really nice CM! Let her know we are thinking of her!!! (She picked me to be Gloria Gaynor on 70s night.....I'll never forget that night!!)

Carlos was our stateroom attendant on the Magic in 2000, and I have to say, he was so wonderful--made our trip so special. He always had something nice to say, and was so kind. In fact, I could say that about just about everyone I met on the ship--including the passengers!

GoodFaerie

Our favorite servers were
Orlan from Phillipines and Gabriela from Croatia.

Scotland John our head waiter was awesome.

Orlan was wonderful. I had food issues due to some allergies and he was just the best and made it easy as well.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter