favorite counter service restaurants

We ate at PVH at MK week before last and had the parmigian chicken with orzo. It was awesome!! It must be new or seasonal because it's not on the menu board but on a little sign at the cash register. YUM!!

OKW has pretty cruddy CS, so if you have a car I'd recommend hitting the food courts at other hotels. If you want a nice break from the parks and the over crowded CS try the monorail hotels--it is quick and easy to get there and they are seriously quiet during the day! On an AK day the Mara at AKL has many nice offereings as well.

We usually do Pecos Bill's at MK. I love the chili.

At DHS, I got a great Greek salad at the backlot last time I was there in Jan. 2009, and I go back and get the same thing again.

At AK, I love Flametree.

At Epcot, I vote for the ham and cheese croissant or baugette at the French Patisserie, or the Yorkshire Fish and Chips. The Moroccan food is good too, but I make stuff like that at home whereas I don't make croissants or batter fried fish at home.

We try to save money by splitting meals. These are some of our favorite CS locations.
Port Orleans-both resorts
MK-Pecos Bill's and Cosmic Ray's
DTD-Earl of Sandwich
DTD-Wolfgang Puck Express
EPCOT-Sunshine Seasons
Poly-Captain Cook's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter