Favorite Burger

If I really wanted a burger I would go to Red Robin and order a Patty Melt (without onions). Yum!!
Well, the nearest Red Robin to me is about an hour and a half away. I hope it's as good as you all are making it out to be. Gonna plan to go there in the next few days.

I like Bobby's Burger Palace, Bobby Flay's restaurant. I don't eat beef often but they make a good turkey burger with the same toppings.

I had In-N-Out on vacation once and liked it. I need to try Five Guys. I have wanted to every since Michelle Obama said she liked it.

My favorites are Culver's and Wendy's. We eat them fairly regularly.

I do not like Burger King at all.

I have eaten at Red Robin in the past and it was good but did not leave a lasting impression. Have tried Five Guys a few times (just not one nearby) and it was really good but messy.

I can't bring myself to order a hamburger at IHOP / Waffle House and other places like that because I love Breakfast Food to much to forego the chance for that.

Boursin burger that used to sometimes be the seasonal specialty burger at Sci Fi Dine In. Sure wish they would bring that one back.

Not a burger fan as such.
Here in the UK we don't really have that many burger chains, mainly McDonalds & Burger King.
But recently Five Guy's have been opening restaurants in our area.
I tried my first 5 guys burger at they're restaurant in Cardiff Bay recently.
Gotta say I really enjoyed it, had it cooked medium & topped with grilled onions, tomatos & jalapenos.

If you're lucky enough to have Culver's nearby - stop there. I could eat there every single day. They're based out of Wisconsin and in the last couple years just graced the Chicagoland area with their presence.

I do like 5 guys, but am not a fan of the actual restaurant. I have two near me that I can go to and I just am not a fan of the locations or how they're set up. I need a little better space to eat my meal for the money that's being spent.

Culvers is my favorite! They also have them in Indiana. I think their burgers are great (I like to get cheese, pickles ketchup, mayo and mustard). They also in my opinion have about the best french fries you can find.

I will also admit... I often plan my calendar around their "Flavor Forecast" for the frozen custard. When anything with the cappuccino flavor is going to be the "flavor of the day", I make it a point to be there on that day. :rotfl2: That said, I like any given flavor on "flavor of the day" (except chocolate mint, I will never get that because I refuse to eat that, I have always hated that flavor in any capacity).

Pro tip...if you don't want to get "flavor of the day", just order "swirl", usually you get a scoop of vanilla AND a scoop of chocolate that way, instead of just one scoop of the promotion custard :thumbsup2

Boursin burger that used to sometimes be the seasonal specialty burger at Sci Fi Dine In. Sure wish they would bring that one back.

I was just looking at the dinner menu for the Grand Floridian Cafe and I saw a burger there with Boursin on it. You should take a look at the description and see if it is similar to what you are missing!

I agree with you about Culver's. Great cheeseburgers, and really good fish and chips, too!
Oh Jeez. That means i need to make two trips to North Houston. Although not an Anglophile i do really enjoy good fish and chips in addition to the top place burgers and fries.

I was just looking at the dinner menu for the Grand Floridian Cafe and I saw a burger there with Boursin on it. You should take a look at the description and see if it is similar to what you are missing!
Hi, I checked and I don't see any burger listed there with Boursin on it. I do see this:

"The Cafe Sandwich

Open-faced Hot Sandwich with Ham, Roasted Turkey Breast, Bacon, Tomato, Boursin® Cheese Sauce, and Onion Rings"

This is not similar to the Boursin burger that Sci Fi used to have on occasion, but thank you anyway for the thought.

YES! love the fish and chips. I get the fish sandwich and eat it without the bun. The 2 piece dinner is too much money and too much food. LOL. Also, their pot roast sandwich is SO good too. I have an Arby's in my building at work, so I grab their horsey sauce and keep a couple packets in my messenger bag for when I get a culvers pot roast sammie. Its really good.

Oh Jeez. That means i need to make two trips to North Houston. Although not an Anglophile i do really enjoy good fish and chips in addition to the top place burgers and fries.
Culvers is Wisconsin based ~ one thing we know how to do well is fry fish. :p

Red Robin.....for years and years.
Once to Five Guys was enough and once to In and Out was enough. Not impressed at all
For counter service Carl's Jr
The Red Robin near me is gross. Like dirty, so not many opinions on their food. But I agree, five guys was meh. And Carl's Jr is a good burger for counter service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter